Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK - Tesco

Single purchase Evian 500ml water = £0.60

Estrella 330ml = £1.00

So if beer is 14 euros in Hi, then water should be 8.4 euros in comparison.

Just "suck up" the extra 1.6 euros and enjoy your hols
I'm from Yorkshire, we don't like spending money ?. Tbf I haven't used the tap water for few years now. Was more case when with young 'uns who had no money and did it.

Anyhow benimussa park later, iirc more sensible €5

I drink water like it's going out of style. Alcohol, not so much. I won't be spending big on drinks for my trip. Mostly, I'm going to have to remember to get in the habit of hydrating mornings in Ibiza because I don't feel as good when I'm not hydrated. But when I'm on vacation it's not as easy as it is at home. I usually have a 2 liter canteen of sorts that I fill and drink from before I go to the gym.

How is the water? I'm sure it's fine but I know there are some destinations where you avoid the water! ??

I drink water like it's going out of style. Alcohol, not so much. I won't be spending big on drinks for my trip. Mostly, I'm going to have to remember to get in the habit of hydrating mornings in Ibiza because I don't feel as good when I'm not hydrated. But when I'm on vacation it's not as easy as it is at home. I usually have a 2 liter canteen of sorts that I fill and drink from before I go to the gym.

How is the water? I'm sure it's fine but I know there are some destinations where you avoid the water! ??
Best feeling on holiday is the first cerveza pequeña of the day, preferably consumed before anyone else has arisen

Bottled only dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back