Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC10 drink prices 2019

water: 6€
beer: 10€
longdrinks: 15€

these are reasonable drink prices!
Decent prices indeed, at least for Ibiza! Although I can see an awful lot of people paying 10 euro for that 6 euro water as I have to say the DC10 bar staff are the worst for forcing you into giving a tip. I am always happy to leave a couple euro here and there as a tip as it usually pays off with larger measures and quicker service but in DC10 they seem to be very very in your face about it

Decent prices indeed, at least for Ibiza! Although I can see an awful lot of people paying 10 euro for that 6 euro water as I have to say the DC10 bar staff are the worst for forcing you into giving a tip. I am always happy to leave a couple euro here and there as a tip as it usually pays off with larger measures and quicker service but in DC10 they seem to be very very in your face about it
Not having a go at you mate (as you say, it’s ibiza) but it shows how institutionalised we have become to rip off ibiza when a 330ml bottle of water anywhere is described as reasonable and decent at 6 euro. It’s f***ing outrageous. Same can be said to an extent for a bottle of beer.

Not having a go at you mate (as you say, it’s ibiza) but it shows how institutionalised we have become to rip off ibiza when a 330ml bottle of water anywhere is described as reasonable and decent at 6 euro. It’s f***ing outrageous. Same can be said to an extent for a bottle of beer.

always in comparison to how much it is in all the other places.

I agree the prices are high but I have said this before and will say it again, they really are not as bad as people say. DC10 for example is not much different at all to MoS in London!

When I went for Dixon & Ame a bottle of beer was £8, taking exchange rate into considering that is basically no different to DC10! A double spirit and mixer was £14 irrc, more expensive than DC10 after exchange rates. Yes the water prices are a joke and paying 6 euro or £5 for a bottle of water is still ridiculous but drink prices in any major club in any big city across the world are expensive not just in Ibiza.

If you don't like it go to Magaluf etc where drinks are £1 each.

Not a really accurate comparison but Manchester City Centre its 5 or 6 quid for a pint in most decent bars/pubs.

I agree the prices are high but I have said this before and will say it again, they really are not as bad as people say. DC10 for example is not much different at all to MoS in London!

When I went for Dixon & Ame a bottle of beer was £8, taking exchange rate into considering that is basically no different to DC10! A double spirit and mixer was £14 irrc, more expensive than DC10 after exchange rates. Yes the water prices are a joke and paying 6 euro or £5 for a bottle of water is still ridiculous but drink prices in any major club in any big city across the world are expensive not just in Ibiza.

If you don't like it go to Magaluf etc where drinks are £1 each.
Because I base all my holiday plans on the cost of a bottle of water? Ridiculous statement.

You are comparing it with one club in a capital city. It’s not justifiable in any case by the way.

No it’s not. But that isn’t the point. It’s not justifiable anywhere.
No it's not justifiable but it is what it is. From what I read and hear it has been like that forever and tbh I'm bored of hearing the same thing every year. It would be great if they did lower prices but from a business perspective they have no reason to.

I'm sure if everyone decided to not go to Ibiza again until the prices lowered they would but while clubs are still being filled over capacity and drinks being sold buy the thousand there is no financial reason for them to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back