Dress code

there isn't a proper dress code.

last year, pacha door didn't let guys in wearing vests / tank tops on some of the nights. but that's about the only restriction I can think of and I don't know yet whether it'll be done this year too.

for VIP/table areas generally better to wear long trousers (pacha won't let you in wearing shorts)

It is a wonder at how there isn't a dress code in the clubs nowadays considering how they are catering for the wealth and pushing towards Vegas style partys. Talking about "Ush" and the like (I understand that VIPs have dress code, was referring to standard punters as a whole)

Last edited:
there isn't a proper dress code.

last year, pacha door didn't let guys in wearing vests / tank tops on some of the nights. but that's about the only restriction I can think of and I don't know yet whether it'll be done this year too.

for VIP/table areas generally better to wear long trousers (pacha won't let you in wearing shorts)

Cheers Stivi

Amnesia are also funny about letting you into VIP with shorts on. Obviously you'll still get in, but you'll have wasted an extra 20 quid that could've got you (almost) two beers..

Went to Pacha wearing knee length shorts. It was flower power night, so maybe the hippy theme made the rules more relax.

And at Heart?
i got in heart closing with shorts on but my mate didnt. mine were nice 'smart' shorts but my pal's shorts were deemed "beachwear" so he was turned away.

spent the next twenty minutes trying this:

street dealer: "hey, english guys, you need anything for the club?

us: "yes lad, sell us them pants"

street dealer: "hey man, i don't want no trouble"

shorts are ok (ill avoid the shortest one but the knee lenght short for sure ) pacha heart,, it true that if wearing a tank top, ull look awckward there, so tshirt is the answer even its quiet hot there, last time saga opening 18, i didnt have time to take of my tshirt and let the tank top, but yeah it was hot ,tank top + tshirt above it :confused:
i never wear trousers except at lio as its the dresscode

Heart & Pacha are both quiet posh clubs,Heart more posh , avoid beach wear/tank top, for sure

the Matinée Ibz shorts i bought on discount at la sirena are cool (more the red than the white,even gay targeted people :D) TBH :cool: , I keep them for the beach
LIo is the only club where u need trousers, ill save one if goin to Ego lio Manumission, i'll avoid tshirt there but Polo lacoste :cool:

Back