Dogs in Ibiza

skoo

Hi all,

Planning a move to the island end of this year - maybe next year depending on how long it takes to get everything together.

I have a dog that would be coming with me, he has a pet passport etc.

Just wondering if Ibiza would be considered dog friendly?

Is good veterinary care available?

Right now we're in Brighton which is exceptionally dog friendly, he is able to come to most places with us. Be interested to know any insight on this!

there are lots and lots of people with dogs so I would think yes, dog friendly and also vets available.

keep in mind in summer most of the beaches are dog free though - just thought I'd point this out.

Thanks Stivi, much appreciated.

Our dog's breed originates from a hot country so luckily he does well even in very hot summers.

Do they allow you to take your dog to bars in the daytime?

Also interested in dog boarding, we'll need someone to look after the pooch when we go back to the UK to visit family.

we don‘t have a dog ourselves and never really take notice whether there‘s dogs in/around the beach bars I‘m afraid.

there are various dog sitters yeah

Thanks Stivi, much appreciated.

Our dog's breed originates from a hot country so luckily he does well even in very hot summers.

Do they allow you to take your dog to bars in the daytime?

Also interested in dog boarding, we'll need someone to look after the pooch when we go back to the UK to visit family.
I see dogs in bars a lot when I visit. They are normally under control

There is a mobile dog groomer on the island who I think offers a walking and boarding service too. Cant remember the name though.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Just need to finish off our house this year so we can rent it out and make the move. Right now nobody would pay to live in our home it's what you might call "a project" :lol:

“Dogs in Ibiza” @elmooreo
Screen_shot_2011-07-14_at_10.46.35_400x400.png

keep in mind in summer most of the beaches are dog free though - just thought I'd point this out.

This surprises me tbh but then come to think of it most of the time ive spent at beaches has been off season when they are a lot quieter.

Dogs in ibiza always look so laid back :)

Back