Do your good deed for the day and sponsor Liam

grego

Dear all,

Liam (weloveliam@space) is putting himself through the pain barrier and running the London marathon in a couple of weeks.

i know he's not the type to go around the begging bowl, even for a really good cause, so i thought i'd do it for him.

every little helps!!;)

cheers,
grego

http://www.justgiving.com/liamhigginson

Dear all,

Liam (weloveliam@space) is putting himself through the pain barrier and running the London marathon in a couple of weeks.

i know he's not the type to go around the begging bowl, even for a really good cause, so i thought i'd do it for him.

every little helps!!;)

Cheers Greg 8)

story.jpg

Whatever anyone could give would be hugely appreciated.

I'm doing it for Clic Sargent, they are an mazing charity that support Children with cancer, and their families.

And the good thing about Just giving is they charge your Credit card, so you dont pay until the end of the month 8) If you are a UK taxpayer, they can also claim almost 28% back of the government also 8)

Thanks in advance :lol:

ps. 26.2 miles really does hurt :( :lol: :!:

I already did!

I've only ever run a half marathon a few times, so hats off to you Liam.

How's all the training going? Are you tapering off yet?

good luck! :)

I already did!

I've only ever run a half marathon a few times, so hats off to you Liam.

How's all the training going? Are you tapering off yet?

good luck! :)

Indeed you did my lovely, thanks again ;)

Training went well up until the last couple of weeks, though I should be fine. Tapering as we speak. It seems weird tapering, you feel like you want to do more, not less.

I'll let you know how i get on. Speak soon X

Done. Embarassing typo means I've spelt 'around' incorrectly on the comments! Note that I am one whole english pound a better person than Grego:lol:! Couldn't do gift aid though - only got the Buckley Global Enterprises card on me and company donations are exempt.

Done. Embarassing typo means I've spelt 'around' incorrectly on the comments! Note that I am one whole english pound a better person than Grego:lol:! Couldn't do gift aid though - only got the Buckley Global Enterprises card on me and company donations are exempt.

Nice one mate, cheers. I'll pm my No just in case you are arround for a beer ;). Could you do same as ive lost yours :confused: :?:

Right then, I'm off in about an hour, leaving for the Uk early door tomorow, then wont be online probably until sunday evening (post race).

So thanks again to all that have sponsored me (upto 1,152 pounds at the moment), its hugely appreciated ;) 8)

I'll let you know how i get on, fingers crossed it goes well :confused:

Right then, I'm off in about an hour, leaving for the Uk early door tomorow, then wont be online probably until sunday evening (post race).

So thanks again to all that have sponsored me (upto 1,152 pounds at the moment), its hugely appreciated ;) 8)

when are ya in london? if my mate cant take up my offer of 2 grandstand tixs for the Mall, yr more than welcome to them. wont find out if i get them in time till tomorrows post!

Good luck Mate If I see you ill cheer you on!

when are ya in london? if my mate cant take up my offer of 2 grandstand tixs for the Mall, yr more than welcome to them. wont find out if i get them in time till tomorrows post!

I'm arriving in London Tomorow midday, staying with a friend in west london, though will be in town tomorow pm and saturday. How would i get them pal ?? i'll pm my mobile . ;)

I'm arriving in London Tomorow midday, staying with a friend in west london, though will be in town tomorow pm and saturday. How would i get them pal ?? i'll pm my mobile . ;)

cool, ill be in ealing from tomorrow night, if you dont hear from me, the tixs will have been taken up.

good luck for the race! 8)

Back