DJ Magazine Top 100 Results Party

Barbie

When? Thursday 27th October

Where? Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP

Time? 9pm - 3am

Price? £5 charity donation (all profits go to Unicef)

Robbie G said:
I was gonna go but its mine and Erin's anniversary that day so we are out for a nice romantic Dinner

Can't you just grab a burger from the van in the MOS courtyard on the way in :lol:

BBS said:
Robbie G said:
I was gonna go but its mine and Erin's anniversary that day so we are out for a nice romantic Dinner

Can't you just grab a burger from the van in the MOS courtyard on the way in :lol:

I could mate but ill let you tell her! Dont forget she is a Karate champ! :D

From DJ Mag website:

DJs appearing on the night now include Armin Van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, James Zabiela, Paul Woolford, Above & Beyond, Omid 16b, Desyn Masiello, Giles Smith & James Priestly (secretsundaze), plus a very special guest.

Shall we start queueing now?? I think it might be as rammed as it was for David Guetta on saturday!!!
Personally its all about Desyn Masiello and Omid 16b for me.. they rocked El Ayoun for the SOS party.

Zabiela and Woolford will be good too ofcourse 8)

Ferd said:
From DJ Mag website:

DJs appearing on the night now include Armin Van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, James Zabiela, Paul Woolford, Above & Beyond, Omid 16b, Desyn Masiello, Giles Smith & James Priestly (secretsundaze), plus a very special guest.

Shall we start queueing now?? I think it might be as rammed as it was for David Guetta on saturday!!!
Personally its all about Desyn Masiello and Omid 16b for me.. they rocked El Ayoun for the SOS party.

make of that what you will - AVB or PVD has won it !

Stu Hirst said:
Ferd said:
From DJ Mag website:

make of that what you will - AVB or PVD has won it !

Unless Tiesto has another magic trick he's trying to get his melon around..

Back