DJ Mag Top 100 Clubs 2019

Gaspercic

It just got released, Green Valley repeats in the first place, Ushuaïa goes down to 3rd, Hï goes up one place to the 4th, Pacha 12th, Amnesia 14th, DC-10 21st. You all know how it goes, it's a popularity contest rather than an objective poll, but anyway it's curious to see how it evolves every year.

Last edited:
Pacha had a big slide...I guess the Cocoon and Labyrinth nights brought it down due to lacking crowd sizes?
It might be the reason behind. All the Ibiza clubs hace gone down the poll except for Hï. In the end this list os voted by clubbers, and last year there were less people in the island, so there were less votes for the clubs.

Let's see what the numbers in IMS Business Report say this year...

It might be the reason behind. All the Ibiza clubs hace gone down the poll except for Hï. In the end this list os voted by clubbers, and last year there were less people in the island, so there were less votes for the clubs.

Let's see what the numbers in IMS Business Report say this year...

Vote factories are making the list.

Is it where warrung parties are?
Warung is a club himself , probably one of the best in the world, remind me the old dc10 days ) Green valley is huge commercial club on the same line as Ushuaia , Hi . That’s why it’s n1 ! It’s f***ing commercial

pointless PR-driven beauty contests complicated even further by the fact everything is so atomised now to the point there is no 'scene' anymore but a million scenes, interplanetary distances apart in music, ethos and clientele. how are you therefore supposed to rank mainstream v niche, night v day, regular v one-off? the only votes I take part in are end of year record polls, which are a useful gauge of where music is heading

Either way a lot of people have told me the sound system is incredible.

Warung is another one to do! Certain that place is in the jungle.
The club and the sound system are good yes but the most important things are the music and crowd i think and this club doesn’t tick neither of the two. Warung is on the beach by the way , it’s green valley in the jungle !

Back