Dj Harvey

Robder

Has anyone made it to any of his Pikes appearances?

Curious as to what they were like as it's the only thing that appeals on the island this year.

Some of the best nights in years I heard. People were talking for days about the final night. The djs dj.. a lesson in balearic bliss.

Planning on going to see him at Pikes on 15th August as missed him last year (well it was the day after my wedding! :lol:)

Can anyone who went last year recommend the best time to arrive? As it's 'free', I appreciate that it will be rammed, especially in August, so don't want to arrive too late.

depends on what you're into I guess. If I could go to both I would.

they're aimed at an older crowd, audiophiles, hedonists and people who like to dance with each other - but musically who knows! both harvey and acid pauli can go off on all sorts of tangents! (which is how I like it)

"why hire a yacht when you can hire a dinghy"

God I love this man

https://www.white-ibiza.com/music/blog/24-hours-in-ibiza-with-dj-harvey

Hes pretty special. Reminds me of the quote from Claire of Manumission when she was talking about how much Ibiza has changed. In the 80s and early 90s the Actors, pop stars etc used to come to the island and hire a battered old Citroen and just cruised about the island incognito mixing with the locals. Contrast that mind set compared to the two tits in sports cars taking selfies of each other last month on one of the islands busiest roads. Viva Harvey I say.

He stays with friends of mine from ireland when he's in Miami..loves backyard wrestling by all accounts.o_O

Back