DJ Gee / Bora Bora

scratchchin.gif

yes he plays there all the time.

all that stuff about him never returning was all rubbish.

I wouldn't call him a resident. When I walked past the dj booth during the day, there was always a young, dark-haired bloke playing but usually around 11pm Gee would come on having been wandering about for a bit.

It was all to generate hype, I tell you! ;)

Clara said:
I wouldn't call him a resident. When I walked past the dj booth during the day, there was always a young, dark-haired bloke playing but usually around 11pm Gee would come on having been wandering about for a bit.

that was alex miles i think. did he look quite slim?

Gee doesn't play every day, but he was there a few times during our stay, I believe. He usually shows up late afternoon.

I got a photo of him and he even appears briefly in my film :D :D

I've always wanted to go up and remind him of the time we met in Moscow but I'm sure every goofball does that. :rolleyes:

Robo said:
Clara said:

Yes. In a Jacques Lu Cont kinda way.

Clara said:
Robo said:
Clara said:

Yes. In a Jacques Lu Cont kinda way.

yeah thats him. he's rubbish. the guy that dj'ed all day on saturday was awesome. didn't use decks, just a pc.

Robo said:
yeah thats him. he's rubbish. the guy that dj'ed all day on saturday was awesome. didn't use decks, just a pc.

Was that on our last day, it was Bora Bora at it's best :D

Barbie said:
Robo said:

Was that on our last day, it was Bora Bora at it's best :D

yeah it was. When we first went there early afternoon he was playing and he was still playing at midnight. he was wickid. Dunno who he was.

Robo said:
yeah it was. When we first went there early afternoon he was playing and he was still playing at midnight. he was wickid. Dunno who he was.

That was such a good ending to our hols, I literally had to be dragged to the car in a headlock away from Bora Bora to the airport :lol:

Robo said:
i know. Bless you.

I was even crying behind my new pink sunglasses :oops: :lol: I think that was more to do with worrying whether you'd be ok for the next week now that you weren't in our safe hands :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
I was even crying behind my new pink sunglasses :oops: :lol: I think that was more to do with worrying whether you'd be ok for the next week now that you weren't in our safe hands :lol: ;)

i know, who was going to be there to look after me and keep me on the straight and narrow. No-one. :D :lol:

Robo said:
i know, who was going to be there to look after me and keep me on the straight and narrow. No-one. :D :lol:

At least I'll be there for the full 2 weeks in Sept to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't go off the rails :lol:

Oliver Lang played a few times at Bora Bora last year.

Does he still play there this year?

Barbie said:
Robo said:

At least I'll be there for the full 2 weeks in Sept to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't go off the rails :lol:

Thankgod you will be. I need someone like you to look after me. :D

Back