DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joby jobs is quite good too and a regular here but he did drop A-ha Take on me last time played. Don't think it went to well..

Lineups are okay. Was expecting more Âme and other artists. I have Koze and someone else as guest on September 6th and then week after is Honey Dijon ( isn't she house?) and Cardini.

They're better lineups than Pacha Fridays of past but still..

Extremely happy with 9 august date when i will be there. John Talabot is an incredible dj and probably because it is one of the ‘unsafe’ dates crowd will be better and some space to dance.

I dont see vip area with full capacity though.

By the way if the names are listed thru running order (seems like) putting Roisin Murphy between Talabot and Dixon is not that smart.

By the way if the names are listed thru running order (seems like) putting Roisin Murphy between Talabot and Dixon is not that smart.

I'm not 100% sure but think it COULD be a live PA of roisin (even though it currently doesn't state that, hence I'm saying COULD) and if that were the case, it would make a lot of sense.

I'm not 100% sure but think it COULD be a live PA of roisin (even though it currently doesn't state that, hence I'm saying COULD) and if that were the case, it would make a lot of sense.

Yeah it is not stated but if it is the case it could be reeeaaally interesting.

Lineups are okay. Was expecting more Âme and other artists. I have Koze and someone else as guest on September 6th and then week after is Honey Dijon ( isn't she house?) and Cardini.

There is one DJ that appears EVERYWEEK who has never had a residency before..... he’s called DIXON...

I know, but it seems like I somehow get Dixon each year with Solomun anyways so I'm not like that hyped (spoiled, I know). I'm sure I'll feel differently once there

Been to Ibiza in June, early July and September but never August until this summer. Is it 'that' bad?

it's usually simply the month when clubs are at their most crowded and the crowd mix isn't as great as in september. I have to say though last year it wasn't that bad because the island never got that packed.

Aug 16th and 23rd dates are standouts.

Yeah Aug in general wasn't that much more busy club wise, but I noticed some areas like Cala Salada being very crowded

Not enough 'big names', Nobbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back