DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I’d prefer two 3 hour sets. While people will say it’s like +1, but isn’t that what we all have been crying out for?

I'm okay with the two supporting guests getting 2 hrs each and Dixon 3 hours. Don't want a lazy +1 night unless +1 is a major headliner like Âme, Maceo Plex, Tale of Us etc

Last edited:
Don't want a lazy +1 night unless +1 is a major headliner like Âme, Maceo Plex, Tale of Us etc

Lol what do you mean by LAZY +1 night surely its better to hear 2 djs play sets (opener and closer) then hearing djs flip in and out after an hour and a half no?

More generally speaking, I'm a huge Dixon fan. I've said it many times over, regardless of what you think of him his range is phenomenal. I've caught the more traditional Innervisions moody type sets and some more very techno heavy sets, I think he will fit Pacha nicely. I am just curious and time will tell if he fills the room every Friday and whether or not he personally will play every Friday as Solomun does on Sundays (not sure if this is announced yet)? The cannibalization theory has been beat up already, but really I can see many of the weeks being almost identical to Better Call Sol+1 and will people attend both nevermind you a different following but also with Marco there the day before so age old question would people want to go to the same club 3 out of 4 nights or are there enough people to fill them all?

I for one now have to try and figure out a way to get there on a Friday, because I would skip over Solomun for this pretty much regardless of who the guests are on either night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back