DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a little more context:
We arrived at about 1:15 and the Club was already nicely busy I‘d say. It never really got much past that and they didn‘t open the rooftop terrace. With the garden you can now use, though, I didn‘t really mind. When I say nicely busy, I mean you could always dance but it took a while to get from A to B...
As stated above, I thought it was a great crowd and vibe. Lots of dancing and just friendly people all around. While there were some cell phones, it was noticeable how few there were compared to other events.
Shout-out to Stivi and Stephen, was great meeting you 2 in there!
Musically it was my first time seeing these two. And what a journey they took us on (helped by my new best friends, the orange SoundClouds). Can‘t really describe it better than that. Drums of Steel by Kenneth Bager was my personal favorite. Crowd went nuts when this was played.
I admit shamefully that we left at 6:20, as yesterday was our first day and by that point we were simply done and also had to leave a little in the tank for the coming days. But this was a highlight for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back