DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a waste ?

I've seen Dixon with Solomun 3 times straight for the past 3 years. I just want to see new DJs I haven't seen before. It's not hard to get

not wishing to sound mean or personalise and I stand to be corrected... but I just think you unnecessarily obsess about names and times and ticking boxes... I never get any sense that you're really that passionate about the music or even just having fun. Also, when you slagged off your local DIY underground scene (without which the likes of Dixon wouldn't exist) I thought that was pretty revealing... whose side are you actually on?

not wishing to sound mean or personalise and I stand to be corrected... but I just think you unnecessarily obsess about names and times and ticking boxes... I never get any sense that you're really that passionate about the music or even just having fun. Also, when you slagged off your local DIY underground scene (without which the likes of Dixon wouldn't exist) I thought that was pretty revealing... whose side are you actually on?

The "wrong" in your name is telling-You're the one to be telling me that I'm not having fun? Have you actually some of your past posts?? I don't have to justify myself to you or anyone else, but I'm getting annoyed cuz you're singling me out. I DJ this damn music and am spending 1000s of Euros for 50% of the reason why I'm going to Ibiza. I have Koze's album from last year on CD and I had him sign it while spinning at Cocoon B2B with Sven last year for chrissakes.

I don't get this ticking boxes thing- part of going to Ibiza is seeing artists that not only don't get booked in your local scene but experiencing them in an ideal environment. For me, Ibiza is the quintessential place to see the artists I like, so would be like a double bonus to see those DJs. Part of me maybe "obssessing" over lineups etc. is being admittedly being an armchair promoter right now, and I will probably relax when I get there, but I just want the best lineups and reasonable settimes which everyone is about. And yeah, I don't like some of our DIY events cuz the crowd seems to be too serious and pretend they're listening to avante-garde artists when most of them dont' sound different from the bigger names. Does that satisfy you, oh exhalted one?

source.gif

Who actually sticks to their Ibiza plans once they arrive?! Not me !
Er mine are changing by the second, I'm in a excitable, dilemma bubble, permanently at the min. Best laid plans, as they say!
The more I look, the more options i see for listening to some amazing music and potentially meeting some great people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back