DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
„Busy but not rammed“ seems to have been THE motto for cocoon at pacha 2018 and look where it got them. It‘s pretty early in the season, but just saying :)
Both times I was at Cocoon last year it wasn't really busy, just comfortably full. Also, those Cocoon nights last season tended to have the roof terrace closed, whereas for Dixon there were loads of people up there for the entire night.

I think they might hit the sweet spot with this night.

I think they might hit the sweet spot with this night.

from a punter's point of view I'm sure they do (and I've been thinking like that ever since I saw the line ups).
from a club's point of view I think we need a few more weeks at least to be able to tell.

Some DC10 Fridays like that Diynamic party in July is gonna effect numbers 100%, and maybe some Luciano dates. But it should overall be better than last year

Heard a radio advert for Transmoderna yesterday evening. Proper weird. Like the kind of cheesy radio advert you get on regional UK radio, read by an English male voiceover with a proper "radio voice" - Brits on here will know the one.
For anybody else, this parody might give you an idea.

How full is not full..?
Not sure with the new layout in there, it was my first time in a few years,
But let’s say half capacity or a little less. Dance floor in front of the DJ was good with room to dance and most of back seemed quite full the new entrance with the bars was empty

Not sure with the new layout in there, it was my first time in a few years,
But let’s say half capacity or a little less. Dance floor in front of the DJ was good with room to dance and most of back seemed quite full the new entrance with the bars was empty
Was all areas of the club open i.e the rooftop terrace etc? .... will this be open all season regardless of numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back