DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sounded great. Nice to hear that Aphrohead track for the first time in a while. Music wise ace, but the stream didn’t give much away in terms of the vibe of the club or the production. Except Dixon’s extraordinary attire.

A few mates made it over said music was great but not for everyone. But nice vibe in parts people with similar taste kinda got drawn to each other and had a good ol boogie..

Who could have predicted that 25 years later we’d be sitting at a computer screen watching a man playing it live whilst wearing a foil jumper and a seatbelt. I hope the night goes well for him. Refreshing to hear this music in that club.
VIRGIL special one off ...

I wish my friend Dixon a wonderful first season at Pacha and I am more than happy to join him tonight. I will be playing from 01:30-03:30 and we will end B2B.

#dixon #solomun #transmoderna #pacha

I wish my friend Dixon a wonderful first season at Pacha and I am more than happy to join him tonight. I will be playing from 01:30-03:30 and we will end B2B.

#dixon #solomun #transmoderna #pacha
Surely someone hacked is gram...?
If he's more interested in his diamonte top

„Busy but not rammed“ seems to have been THE motto for cocoon at pacha 2018 and look where it got them. It‘s pretty early in the season, but just saying :)

„Busy but not rammed“ seems to have been THE motto for cocoon at pacha 2018 and look where it got them. It‘s pretty early in the season, but just saying :)

Cocoon was never busy, with the exception of the first couple of dates.

Cocoon was never busy, with the exception of the first couple of dates.
This is plain incorrect. Cocoon started strong then had a really tough run from end of June through to mid August. But after the Peggy date things picked back up and September all the way through to closing - which was wall to wall - were busy in anybody's book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back