Discounts for buying multiple tickets

sat_

Is there any discount for buying multiple tickets? Looking to book 19 in total. If I can't get any discount on here could someone advise me if I would get any discount in ibiza? it's my first time in ibiza so got no clue how things work would appreciate any advice :)

Looking tickets for the following nights in September:

1 ticket for 17th SATURDAY NIGHT: ELROW @ SPACE

2 tickets for 18th SUNDAY NIGHT: WARRIORS @ SANKEYS

2 tickets for 19th MONDAY DAY: CIRCOLOCO @ DC10 and
2 tickets for NIGHT: COCOON @ AMNESIA

2 tickets for 21st WEDNESDAY DAY: SOLOMUN + LIVE @ USHUAIA and
2 tickets for NIGHT: PARADISE @ DC10

2 tickets for 22nd THURSDAY NIGHT: AFTERLIFE @ SPACE

2 tickets for 23rd FRIDAY NIGHT: AREA10 @ PACHA

2 tickets for 24th SATURDAY DAY: ZOO PROJECT @ BENIMUSSA PARK and
2 tickets for NIGHT: ELROW CLOSING @ SPACE

we can't grant any discounts I'm afraid.

if you buy them all in the same bar you might get a few euros discount at some point, but no guarantee on that to be honest. also, for parties like elrow closing I'd strongly advise to buy in pre-sale as this will sell out.

we can't grant any discounts I'm afraid.

if you buy them all in the same bar you might get a few euros discount at some point, but no guarantee on that to be honest. also, for parties like elrow closing I'd strongly advise to buy in pre-sale as this will sell out.

Am I right in saying most bars, ticket shops etc only get tickets 1-2 days in advance so wouldn't be able to buy them all in one go anyway ?

hi sat_ just to add to what stivi says - we (and all ticket sellers) work on a very small margin with tickets - mostly 5 euros! and this includes credit card processing fees and sales tax! :eek: this is why we can't give discounts. sounds like you have a pretty fine holiday planned!! lol

I was in a group of 12 last year managed to get 5euro off a ticket for some events but highly doubt it this year as most events at space are popular. Maybe for the lesser events it's worth a go

I was in a group of 12 last year managed to get 5euro off a ticket for some events but highly doubt it this year as most events at space are popular. Maybe for the lesser events it's worth a go

If his tickets were for the same event he probs would get a decent discount like you guys did but he wants max 2 tickets but for different parties so as above its not promising as the margins dont allow it

Your on holiday I loose the ability to care. I paid 55e for paradise even tho the ticket says dont pay more then 50e on it just couldn't be bothered to argue with the bloke ahha

Back