DGTL Festival

cunninghamali

Has anyone been DGTL?

For the first time they will be doing a one day festival in Madrid Dec 5. Anyone been DGTL in Amsterdam or Barcelona? Is it any good? similar to ADE or the other festivals

been to DGTL amsterdam a couple of times, but i dont like to compare the same festivals @ different countries because even though its the same festival & promoter the music played & the atmosphere can be different across countries.

personally, its okay you can try it out depending on the lineup & if its fit ur music style or no.

for me, i stopped attending "festivals" & started to attend more of "nights".

Oh I saw this late. I went to the 2nd DGTL night in BCN last year. It was my first proper festival in a while (done Veld in Toronto 2017, original EDC in Los Angeles).

I got there really late, I was really enjoying just chilling in Barcelona Tbh as this festival was after my 2.5 week trip in Ibiza LOL. I was taken back by the number of ppl but the sound was good in all the areas. They didn't have the timetables posted anywhere clearly, so you had to use the app. I was charging phone at a phone charging station so had to ask randoms. My phone charged pretty damn quickly btw.

I did enjoy it, friendly ppl there. One of the bars did purposely charge me double for a drink which was BS but I caught it before I paid. They only took card too I think and my Canadian cash card actually worked.

There was barely a search going in. It was hard getting back tho as all the taxis got mobbed. Overall good festival, but the DJs were the same as what you can find in Ibiza really

Back