desperate 4 2 tunes from 94-95

M

mrboarder360uk

hello everybody can any1 help desperate 4 2 tunes around the 94-95 era 1st 1 is the eric perez project and a tune which i think is called come up or similar the 2nd there was once a remix of the sugarhill gangs rappers delight which was a full on dance version does any 1 hav any knowledge if so can any 1 help me ill b 4ever in yr debt cheers ;)

mrboarder360uk said:
hello everybody can any1 help desperate 4 2 tunes around the 94-95 era 1st 1 is the eric perez project and a tune which i think is called come up or similar the 2nd there was once a remix of the sugarhill gangs rappers delight which was a full on dance version does any 1 hav any knowledge if so can any 1 help me ill b 4ever in yr debt cheers ;)

Ok, i'll help, but please stop the text talk, write properly next time. Rant over.

First one is tricky. The eric perez project released 3 tunes to my knowledge, called Lies, Olympic and Release, If it isnt eric perez, it may be Byron Stingly who made Get up (Everybody) which has had a 2002 remix called "Come on Everybody"

The second song, Rappers delight, has had 2 house remixes. the first was by "That Kid Chris" and was out around 2000. The second was made this year, and the track is called "Sugar Hill Gang vs M & K - Rappers Delight 2002"

Back