⭕ Daytime events 2023

Cheers for the reply. I know roughly where you mean, but when I order online I’m not gonna be sure on the exact table and I know a few of those aren’t viewing the sunset. The regular terrace seats are decent for what we want but I’ve never sat there for the music, surely itl be fine though. Taking the mrs for the first time so want it to be just right
Ye I always ring them up to book the specific table I want as it's not an option online. The prob with the terrace is if a crowd gathers in front of the DJ booth your a bit blocked out from the action. GL anyway.

Travelling to Ibiza for a few nights in July (A couple in our mid 30s) and we would love to have a day at beach club, somewhere nice and casual with a pool, good music, food and drink. Not looking for anything like Ocean beach or where everyone will be dolled up to the nines or anything overly expensive/fancy (does this exist in Ibiza?)
When we go to Bali/Thailand we love having a day at a beach club.

For anyone familiar with Koh Samui, something similar to Seen Beach Club.

Travelling to Ibiza for a few nights in July (A couple in our mid 30s) and we would love to have a day at beach club, somewhere nice and casual with a pool, good music, food and drink. Not looking for anything like Ocean beach or where everyone will be dolled up to the nines or anything overly expensive/fancy (does this exist in Ibiza?)

Hmmm not really all that easy I don't think.

Soul Good is a small beach bar that has a DJ and it's super chilled. A couple of big beds to chill on though so if you nab one of those for the day you're in for a treat!

Other options are day passes at hotels maybe?

Kumharas would be a good bet, but they don't have a pool and are only open for the evening I think?

Reggae beach
Sunset Ashram? Can get the boat there from San An. Appreciate its the sea rather than a pool, but I really liked those handful of beaches over that way

I know Thailand quiet well ( i lived in koh phangam and koh tao in the past )
it’s not a beach club ( no swimming pool either )but the place that has the most similarity with some place in Thailand is Sa trinxa in playa de salinas https://www.satrinxa.com/

Good atmosphere, good music , nice food and crystal clear water !
The place is not expensive ( for ibiza standard)

Great event.
Thought Franky Wah was excellent. Luciano sort of slowed things down and got a bit monotonous after a bit, but good evening and the sound was much louder than I had imagined

We´re going to the Portinatx Party this Saturday, but there´s no Jimmiz with Vino Rosado:mad:

Last edited:
Reposting this….Question re Playa Soleil / Xxxxd GL... When requesting GL, is there anyway of doing so for 2 people, as when l request its just based on my the account owner, so states 1 x GL... Do l have to request twice in order to get 2 people on the GL, or does my partner need to set up an ACC for himself. Do they ask for ID to match the names or just show the GL on phone

9:30pm this Saturday Clockwork Orange are putting on a free Ibiza classical concert in Ibiza town port.

I'll be there! 🤩

Back