⭕ Daytime events 2023

Interested in finding any places that play tech house during the day. I prefer live DJs, but I will be happy even if the venue plays mixes. Miss No Name in Bossa and most certainly the closure of Bora Bora. Seems like there are zero options for places to go to during the day from drinks, vibes, and beats aside from O Beach and Ibiza Rocks. I would also be fine with progressive, techno, house, and funky house venues. Thank you in advance!

Are there any that aren't ? 👀
Please list them. Specifically looking for tech house (or even deep tech & house) vibes, not deep, disco, pop, or EDM-ish sound. I know I could add Blue Marlin as an option, the late afternoon Destino events, and ANTs on Saturdays. Guess I should be more specific. More of a less "formal" option to hang out, drink, and vibe before the bigger events.

Last edited:
Looking to book café mambo table for sunset while lovely Laura and Ben are playing in September, if I was to book a regular terrace table, would we be able to enjoy the music? Don’t want a dj booth seat it would be too much. Any advice would be appreciated

Looking to book café mambo table for sunset while lovely Laura and Ben are playing in September, if I was to book a regular terrace table, would we be able to enjoy the music? Don’t want a dj booth seat it would be too much. Any advice would be appreciated

Ive always booked one of the tables immediately to the left as you walk out the main mambo building entrance nxt to/adjacent to the little wall that runs alongside the promenade. Imo they are bar far the best tables, perfect people watching spot, decent view of the sunset and you can hear all the music plus it doesnt feel as cramped as it does on the terrace. From memory there is only 4 or 5 of these tables and they are just for 2 or 3 people. I think they class it as the cocktail bar area but when I ring up to book im very specific about the table I want (ive been booking same table for years) as i wouldnt want to be in the actual cocktail area as you dont get a good view from there.

I hope you can understand which tables i mean from that description!!

Ive always booked one of the tables immediately to the left as you walk out the main mambo building entrance nxt to/adjacent to the little wall that runs alongside the promenade. Imo they are bar far the best tables, perfect people watching spot, decent view of the sunset and you can hear all the music plus it doesnt feel as cramped as it does on the terrace. From memory there is only 4 or 5 of these tables and they are just for 2 or 3 people. I think they class it as the cocktail bar area but when I ring up to book im very specific about the table I want (ive been booking same table for years) as i wouldnt want to be in the actual cocktail area as you dont get a good view from there.

I hope you can understand which tables i mean from that description!!
Cheers for the reply. I know roughly where you mean, but when I order online I’m not gonna be sure on the exact table and I know a few of those aren’t viewing the sunset. The regular terrace seats are decent for what we want but I’ve never sat there for the music, surely itl be fine though. Taking the mrs for the first time so want it to be just right

Back