Daytime events 2022

It’s Santos anniversary!

10 years ago the aventure began, sharing Disco music, Deep Down and Balearic House. That’s why want to thank you after all these years with the Santos opening party, the 23th of April at 14:00pm.

We will have an incredible DJ’s lineup such as Chus (Redolent Music), Alex Kentucky, Rayco Santos, Victor Agüero, Tallyn P y S/A/M. Calle Boogaloo will delight us with a show full of surprises, mixing disco an funk sounds.

As collaborators of the party, we’ll have the support of brands like Tanquery nº Ten and Estrella Damn.

We are waiting for you!

img_1_1649865334493.jpg

Hello ravers

Anyone that have been to boho at beachouse/alma ibz?

i would like to know if we can show up and only have drinks?
Bottle service mandatory? how much by people? i guess we may afford if it's 50€+ than 100€+ (I'm not a big drinker, i never drink booze at clubs only water)
Octan ibz was planned but i like more Nomad House than music played by Dan ghenacia (saw a lot of feed from him as having one hardcore parisian fan always at their booth in all europe)

Thanks and See u on a dancefloor

It’s Santos anniversary!

10 years ago the aventure began, sharing Disco music, Deep Down and Balearic House. That’s why want to thank you after all these years with the Santos opening party, the 23th of April at 14:00pm.

We will have an incredible DJ’s lineup such as Chus (Redolent Music), Alex Kentucky, Rayco Santos, Victor Agüero, Tallyn P y S/A/M. Calle Boogaloo will delight us with a show full of surprises, mixing disco an funk sounds.

As collaborators of the party, we’ll have the support of brands like Tanquery nº Ten and Estrella Damn.

We are waiting for you!

View attachment 13446

What’s peoples recommendations for a beach club? It’s just me and my husband, prefer something with a more relaxed feel, but still with some decent house music that we can spend most of the day there. Have done Tanit and Blue Marlin (great for people watching, but don’t think we’d go back). Cheers all 😁

Hi - arriving on 30th June for 4 nights (not enough, I know!)

Does anyone know if there is anything going on at Mambos on Thursday nights. Any pre parties etc??

TIA!

Looking at booking a VIP bed at Nassau beach club. Does anyone know if they have a ‘minimum spend’ rule??

TIA!

Looking at booking a VIP bed at Nassau beach club. Does anyone know if they have a ‘minimum spend’ rule??

TIA!
We have been to Nassau every year since they opened as a small beach shack, 13 or 14yrs ago??.. Good spot for a fun day. We usually just take single beds for about €15-25 a day, but that wasn't a min spend, as food & drink are on top of that.. For the double beds, it was about €120 (some times you get cheaper on the day) but as we have not been since 2019 due to the obvious reasons, l cant advise what's the story for this season.. I will be landing next Thursday, 26th, for 10 nights, so l will check and let you know. We also often book the sister beach club next door, Tanit, for a more chilled but still as good service / music day- although l am hearing so so reports of service in Nassau this year so far - l guess staffing issues like most places in the world!

Does anyone know if there is anything going on at Mambos on Thursday nights. Any pre parties etc??

TIA!
Bit to far off to tell yet.. Some club nights have pre parties, with some of their headline djs playing, for example, Defected on Friday, Glitterbox on Sundays or Pacha may host something. If not, and if there is a big DJ in town, they could just as easily play ie; Fatboy Slim, David Morales ... But you also have their legendry residents playing, such as Jason Bye, Andy Baxter... Never a dull moment in Mambos ;)

TIA!

According to Mambo(s) twitter, Pure Pacha is the pre-party on Thursdays. Robin Schulz, Jax Jones etc.

What's the vibe like at Kumharas these days and have they announced any DJ events?

Staying in a villa over that way in late May / early June and looking at options for sunset drinks.

What's the vibe like at Kumharas these days and have they announced any DJ events?

Staying in a villa over that way in late May / early June and looking at options for sunset drinks.
Another nice bar, sunset vibes, chilled, 5 mins walk away worth stopping for a drink is Restaurante Ca n’Esmeralda

Back