Daytime events 2022

I'm interested in the Music On day time event at Destino...just wodnering whether its going to be pretty much techno, all day/night or will Marco Carco be playing any electro/house style? I see Loco Dice is on too..I'm thinking that may be a bit less intense. I dont want to pay 6o euros and then want to leave after an hour!!:oops:

I'm interested in the Music On day time event at Destino...just wodnering whether its going to be pretty much techno, all day/night or will Marco Carco be playing any electro/house style? I see Loco Dice is on too..I'm thinking that may be a bit less intense. I dont want to pay 6o euros and then want to leave after an hour!!:oops:

I personally haven't heard Marco playing any real techno in a looong time...

I think it'll be tech house mostly, see if you find some recent videos of marco playing in pacha, that will give you an idea. I don't think what he'll play at destino will be vastly different from what he plays at night at pacha.

I personally haven't heard Marco playing any real techno in a looong time...

I think it'll be tech house mostly, see if you find some recent videos of marco playing in pacha, that will give you an idea. I don't think what he'll play at destino will be vastly different from what he plays at night at pacha.
Thanks, I will!

I’m travelling to Ibiza in a group of 18 and wanted to book beds at Nassau beach bar. Just wanted to see if anyone knew their music policy in the day and is there a minimum spend on beds ?

I’m travelling to Ibiza in a group of 18 and wanted to book beds at Nassau beach bar. Just wanted to see if anyone knew their music policy in the day and is there a minimum spend on beds ?
Last year no minimum spend but Eur 80 to 100 per bed, added on the bill.

Music, easy going house, with a few bangers at the end of the day.

image004_2iAs.png

image007_WBOg.png

Don't know if some of you already know SUAT, he has a great youtube channel where he goes to all sorts of events or sometimes shopping centers with his decks straped on around his chest and does live mixing as well as mc, as I've seen he now has a few gigs at Ibiza Rocks, I think the guy is very cool. someone seen him live yet?

He used to DJ at a few clubs in Brighton a few years back. Fair play has gone pretty viral with his ‘thing’ - although not sure winding up security guards in shopping centres etc is pretty ‘clever’

Back