daytime events 2019

Those rooftop sessions were mint, I saw him there but he played after sunset and it was chill house and not chill out.

Glad to see Jose has found a new place to play but I find many of the DJs there play more eclectic slow music rather than the deep electronic Ibiza chill music that I love. Not a fan of their dinner menu and the bus never comes there despite the bus stop BUT still a great place to view the sunset and enjoy drinks and take a breather

Those rooftop sessions were mint, I saw him there but he played after sunset and it was chill house and not chill out.

Glad to see Jose has found a new place to play but I find many of the DJs there play more eclectic slow music rather than the deep electronic Ibiza chill music that I love. Not a fan of their dinner menu and the bus never comes there despite the bus stop BUT still a great place to view the sunset and enjoy drinks and take a breather

Totally disagree. The joy of a sunset mix is hearing a full range - everything from jamaican dub to african drums to italian pop. I certainly do not want to hear endless beatless chillout dirge (best saved for background noise on insurance ads or whatever)

Totally disagree. The joy of a sunset mix is hearing a full range - everything from jamaican dub to african drums to italian pop. I certainly do not want to hear endless beatless chillout dirge (best saved for background noise on insurance ads or whatever)

LMAO, that beatless insurance ad music dirge you refer to is quintessential Balearic chillout that Ibiza is classically known for. Guys like Afterlife, Jose himself in the past, Blank and Jones, Gelka and more have had their stuff on countless CDM comps which represent that deep electronic chill. Not all of it is beatless either.

I'll give you credit because the newer CDM comps are more varied, but that doesn't mean they're good. Just let ppl like what they like and get off your pretentious high horse.

Here's some examples:

Listen to "IBIZA CHILL CLASSICS" by Dj Salinas by balearic feelings Ibiza on #SoundCloud

61904351_849327098747528_2571391809104117760_o.jpg

Looking for a beach club/day time event end of September that isn't OBeach. Checking out Blue Marlin & Destino there doesn't seem to be anything on but am I simply too early?

Hi forum

I’m making a return – with my wife - to Ibiza after over a decade in a few weeks’ time. Cannot wait!

We’re only there for a long weekend so want to make sure we make the most of our time. We’ll probably just have one proper night out (at Glitterbox).

But where are the best spots for some daytime dancing?

Definitely thinking a beach bar rather than full on Ushuaia style place – somewhere we can have a few drinks / food at lunch and then things will crank up with some old house tunes. (I used to love Bora Bora but I’m thinking I’m probably a bit old for that now.)

We are staying near Las Salinas; would Sa Trinxa and Jockey Club fit the bill? And any days better than others?

Thanks!!!

We are staying near Las Salinas; would Sa Trinxa and Jockey Club fit the bill? And any days better than others?

Thanks!!!
Well the jockey club is unrecognizable now than it was. 10-15 years ago. If you are staying so close I would happily just stay at SA trinxa and probably just go to San josep For an evening dinner

At sa trinxa for sure. Nassau beach also can get fairly lively with the right DJ.

Well the jockey club is unrecognizable now than it was. 10-15 years ago. If you are staying so close I would happily just stay at SA trinxa and probably just go to San josep For an evening dinner

Thanks guys. What about Pikes on an afternoon / evening? Does it get going outside (maybe after the Sunday roast dinner) or is it just an evening place?

Thanks guys. What about Pikes on an afternoon / evening? Does it get going outside (maybe after the Sunday roast dinner) or is it just an evening place?

Poolside late afternoon at Pikes on Sunday is fab!! Ive booked in for a 7pm roast when we're there in Sept, but will definitely heading down an hour or so earlier for some poolside cocktails

Cafe Del Mar Ibiza celebrates its 39th birthday tomorrow, thursday 20th of june, with circus performers, fire shows, birthday cake, dancers and more.

Resident Ken Fan will soundtrack the daytime, Ryan Koriya (together with a full live band) will be perform just before sunset and DJ Sneak will be upstairs in the lounge area after sunset.

64506792_1387199781404850_6516212274254839808_n.jpg

Looking for a beach club/day time event end of September that isn't OBeach. Checking out Blue Marlin & Destino there doesn't seem to be anything on but am I simply too early?

Def a bit early for Blue Marlin - usually their closing is i think early Oct. their schedule does thin out a bit later in Sept.

Back