daytime events 2019

Is anything open at PdB at the end of march ? Nassau had winter closing last week or so. Tanit is closed , I remember. Rest is closed too , I think. is it true ?

Reopening at season opening or earlier ?

if you are looking for open restaurants, places like casa manolo are open. closer to figueretas.

sir rocco opens 15th march again.

Nassau or Tanit is totally closed , or is it open at weekends ? Have some rest of holiday days and have to take it until the end of march. Maybe go to IBZ for 3 or 4 days at
this time.

Nassau or Tanit is totally closed , or is it open at weekends ? Have some rest of holiday days and have to take it until the end of march. Maybe go to IBZ for 3 or 4 days at
this time.

not sure re nassau, would think they‘re closed now until around easter

Primavera is coming !

Save the date for the island celebration that starts the season at Agroturismo ATZARO ibiza

Brought to you by Atzaro Productions

Primavera at Atzaro | Sunday 31 March | 12:00 - 00:00

oh aye, cold, pissing it down and blowing a gale! i just looked out of my window and didn't see anyone grooving the afternoon away up there?

oh aye, cold, pissing it down and blowing a gale! i just looked out of my window and didn't see anyone grooving the afternoon away up there?

I was actually considering to go and have a look but errr yeah, the weather isn‘t very motivating is it

i just looked out of my window and didn't see anyone grooving the afternoon away up there?
tenor.gif

Back