Dancing!!!!

don't worry about it mate.

Just go with the flow, get into the music and go for it! Don't worry too much about what you are doing, just feel the music and express youself!

Everyone will be going for it as we will all be in heaven for the hols!

If you are really nervous about it, just check out the vibe from others on the dancefloor, but you are far better off just doing your own thing than trying to choose a "Style" to dance.

Dancing is a personal physical expression of the music, don't be a sheep!

This is what I do and it never fails to look good and impress.

Firstly tap your foot - but JUST the left one , then bring your right foot up to your waist and jump thru the 'loop' created by your hand and foot. Then bend right down until you are crouching down on the floor - then give it a second (i cant emphasise this enough , make sure it is at least a second) - then spring up into the air as high as you can. Repeat.

I agree with Toffer, just let the music take you away! Just feel it, ride the vibe and soon you'll be in your own little world. Its not a competition so dont worry mate, you'll be grooving in no time! :D

Exactly, now I know it is frowned upon but I love me glowsticks at 4am.

Lost in music making lovely neon trails like they are going out of fashion, fair do's it may not be technically difficult but it's so much fun when you are wasted!

Just cut loose, the more energy the better! :) :twisted:

dont even think about how to dance dude.....just try to forget all that what moves to bust and feel the music.........next thing you'll be jiggin yo ass off big time.........feel the beat and let go........took me ages to lose that "dance like everyone else thing". It really aint worth worryin about what other people think.......3 types...those that are all thinkin the same as you....the others that stand and stare coz there afraid and the other type who are so busy gettin into it they wont even think about ya.
;)

coley said:
3 types...those that are all thinkin the same as you....the others that stand and stare coz there afraid and the other type who are so busy gettin into it they wont even think about ya.

quite true ;)

Just get on the dance floor and do whatever. I've never thought about my moves, I just got out there and felt the vibe. That's what's so great about the music -- you can just wild out and go with the flow.

Thats whats so great about dance music - just letting yourself go - who cares about what anyone else thinks!!!

It feels so good when you're dancing away, getting right into the music then "bang" the DJ drops a tune that does someting to you, goes right through your whole body and just MAKES you want to move - something that totally takes you another place - if you close your eyes you could be anywhere...

Lost in music :D

dancing

just enjoy it..

theirs always the classics as doen by kevin and perry

big fish little fish, boxes, paint the fence, play at being a dj.
the good old running man.

can any add to this..

Re: dancing

ksixty9 said:
just enjoy it..

theirs always the classics as doen by kevin and perry

big fish little fish, boxes, paint the fence, play at being a dj.
the good old running man.

can any add to this..

dont forget the good ole Ski, clap you hands and my fave is Adam ant style cross your arms in front of you ;)
and the pulp fiction thing goes down pretty well too :)

dance moves

i can't say i have ever done the pulp fiction i will have to work on that one.

also for got for the old skool peeps out the good ol' snake hands.

Whey, Snake hands - That is me unfortunately, now where's me white gloves & gas mask/whistle?
:oops:

comin' at ya said:
This is what I do and it never fails to look good and impress.

Firstly tap your foot - but JUST the left one , then bring your right foot up to your waist and jump thru the 'loop' created by your hand and foot. Then bend right down until you are crouching down on the floor - then give it a second (i cant emphasise this enough , make sure it is at least a second) - then spring up into the air as high as you can. Repeat.

Now that's funny :lol: :lol: . A few of my mate the eel's favourite moves have included: Ten pin bowlin', ironing, playing snooker and last week underwater swimming on a low table......I nearly died of laughter.

dont forget the good ole Ski, clap you hands and my fave is Adam ant style cross your arms in front of you ;)
and the pulp fiction thing goes down pretty well too :)[/quote]

Good God Swiss, anyone would think you're advocating some kind of Black Lace 'Superman'-style dance ???

What about "sound your horn, ring the bell"etc....?

misterc said:
and the pulp fiction thing goes down pretty well too :)

Good God Swiss, anyone would think you're advocating some kind of Black Lace 'Superman'-style dance ???

What about "sound your horn, ring the bell"etc....?[/quote]

glad someone picked up on that, i was worried the rest thought i was serious ;)

How do you do that "misterc wrote" qoute thing and get the stuff in a box? I can never do it!

Re: 'Superman' - was doing it all the way home on sat night/sun morning - seemed hilarious at the time.

Back