Credit Card Problem

linaszm

Hello, i was just reading ticket shop faq and saw that when you order the tickets you must be a cardholder and only VISA and Mastercard are accepted. :confused: The problem is that i only have Maestro Laser Card and normaly do all my online shopping with my mothers VISA. Is it somehow possible that i can enter to clubs with the tickets bought with my mothers VISA? Or maybe i can send a money order to ibiza spotlight account? Please lads help, I'm going to Ibiza in July and I don't want to spend my time running around the island to buy tickets and going through regular entrance afterwards :confused:

Door policies are quite relaxed in Ibiza providing you dont look under 10 so i guess its irrelevant who's name is on the ticket bookings as long as their valid...:)

We bought our tickets on here for Manumission 2 years ago and it said all these rules about producing ID and booking confirmation and the actual Credit Card you used to purchase the tickets but in reality i think that is just to deter the fraudsters and theifs.
I went armed with credit card passport booking confirmation and everything (things i really didnt wanna have on my person for a nights clubbing):rolleyes:

and when we got therall we needed was the print out, the guy checked our names, they were on his list and off we went!! SORTED!!:D

Though worst case scenario is theres always the risk your names been left off their wee list by accident and you need a good bitta proof youve already paid, but i cant see that happening too often!!:D

To put it short and sweet: you should be fine using your mums :D

i must contradict moondust and cazzy2000

you will not be allowed in if the name on the ticket, the credit card and the id do not match
. this is explained very clearly in the terms of use

yes, it is meant to deter fraudsters, but it is a genuine rule. sorry for the delayed reply.
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/member.php?u=11127

Back