Cream Grand Finale Part 1 - Anyone going?

Oh yes !!!

Have been to a few of the Cream Reunion nights over the last few years and they have been fantastic !

This is going to be epic !!

Im in!!

Really cant wait for this night. Didnt actual get to go to Cream during its peak years but i was brought up on the music from my brother who did.

I was at it and it was incredible!!! Stayed in the Courtyard for the whole of Fontaine's and Oakey's sets although i've since heard that i wouldn't have been able to leave the Courtyard anyway as the doors were locked... Probably explains why it was like an oven in there then!!!

https://www.facebook.com/richarDJam...0153774394109432/?type=2&theater&notif_t=like

The video isn't mine by the way... A girl was kind enough to send me it... I only got 2 and they are mostly useless... :lol:

Didn't really post about it on here but it's all over my Facebook page... You should add me on there... :)

I'm not an FB fan tbh. I never made it into the terrace until after the rush!

Anyways, what a club this is/was. I did find their choice of rooms for some of the DJs a bit unusual, suppose its who and when available makes a difference? (Oakey aside).

Will be sad to see it go in its current format. Would like to make it to Boxing night, but I have already had the "stare" from missus. Looks like it will be Circus at Camp and Furnace on 27th Dec instead

I went.

Still buzzing from it, one of the best nights I've ever had......and I've had a few. Guess that was down to the occasion as much as anything, it was really special and very emotional.

none of the videos or audio will do it justice, you had to be there.

on a personal level, was surreal to timewarp back 18 years to where my clubbing adventures started and where I was a season ticket holder......we all owe a lot to Cream in one way or another.

I went.

Still buzzing from it, one of the best nights I've ever had......and I've had a few. Guess that was down to the occasion as much as anything, it was really special and very emotional.

none of the videos or audio will do it justice, you had to be there.

on a personal level, was surreal to timewarp back 18 years to where my clubbing adventures started and where I was a season ticket holder......we all owe a lot to Cream in one way or another.

Couldn't agree more grego. A work friend told me about this place back in 1994. "You've never been to Cream?" he asked. The following week we were in that queue at 9pm, maybe in the club by 1030/11pm (you were lucky if you got in too due to the popularity). It closed at 2am in those days

I used to go once a month at least, graduating to the Full On nights where possible and Boxing night was just the best, both parties finishing at 6am. The bar shut at 2 or 3? but you could buy cans of Red Stripe out of a vending machine, not many peeps had cottoned on to this;).

They started selling pre sale tix too, you had to ring up or buy at record shops etc.. this negated the queuing:).

There were a lot of older heads there on Saturday, it was nice to see, in fact, they were the most up for it. Hardly a camera phone in sight, especially in the annexe.

Last edited:
I'm not an FB fan tbh. I never made it into the terrace until after the rush!

Anyways, what a club this is/was. I did find their choice of rooms for some of the DJs a bit unusual, suppose its who and when available makes a difference? (Oakey aside).

Will be sad to see it go in its current format. Would like to make it to Boxing night, but I have already had the "stare" from missus. Looks like it will be Circus at Camp and Furnace on 27th Dec instead

Was there as well for Chibuku before Cream but didn't really think much of the venue...

Finally given in and bought a ticket for part 3 now even though I hate travel on Boxing Day with the lack of trains / coaches which was putting me off.

Really strong lineup in all 3 rooms. Can see me checking out main & annexed this time.

Back