cova santa

ibizageeer69

hi everybody, looking for a bit of advice, is woomoon a good choice for a young at heart 40 odd year old single raver? Just looking for something a bit less full on these days, also entry cost and drink prices , oh and opening /closing times, cheers all, mick x

Do you need to be VIP to go up in the elevated areas? When I went there last time it seemed like everyone was crammed in front of the stage on the ground floor. Thought it would be a lot more comfortable if they let people wonder around up the hill.

Do you need to be VIP to go up in the elevated areas? When I went there last time it seemed like everyone was crammed in front of the stage on the ground floor. Thought it would be a lot more comfortable if they let people wonder around up the hill.
I’m pretty sure when we went there a couple of years back you could wander up, although a lot of it was VIP and so there wasn’t a ton of space.

not sure 100% but I think you do need to have some sort of band to get up there. try it because up there (not the tables but the upper area as such with the bars) do provide a great view and it is less crammed

I just hope woomoon is any day but sunday (unlike 2017)... if in fact, its at Cova Santa.

I want to have my cake and Acid Sunday too...

Last edited:
I really like woomoon yeah. but it's not THAT cheap and also it does get busy. best advice is go really early.

more on cova santa 2018 coming soon so stay tuned.
cheers for all the replies guys will keep my eye on this for upcoming news

Woomoon is a good choice

Regular price is 30€ , i ve took the ginger drink that cost me 7€ (they use different token u have to buy in order to buy drinks or food)
i wanted to buy a drink/water to my neighbor girl that really need it (don't know what was her drug :D but struggle to stand tall, keep on taking my wavefan, as needing fresh air ) but i forgot this idea as i wouldnt want to lose my place 1rst row(some other people gave her a coke :cool:)
with Luciano it was really rammy when he took the decks & lot of space b4 ...

Forget Acid Sundays and go to Woomoon.
The sound-system @ Las Dalias is shit.
If I had to choose it would be Woomoon, however there are other things I want to do that only fall on Sunday afternoons (Pikes roast, es vedra boat trip, etc) that I would like to avoid running around in 5th gear.

I even considered sneaking away from family to go to zoo, but that changed to sunday as well.

The good news is that I have three sundays. :lol:

But a boy can dream...

If I had to choose it would be Woomoon, however there are other things I want to do that only fall on Sunday afternoons (Pikes roast, es vedra boat trip, etc) that I would like to avoid running around in 5th gear.

I even considered sneaking away from family to go to zoo, but that changed to sunday as well.

The good news is that I have three sundays. :lol:

But a boy can dream...
You have the best Chiringuito for sunset in Portinatx,at least try it once...

@stivi .... or anyone really!
whats the deal with Cova Santa KOD on the Tuesday? Do you need to have been to Pyramid the night before? Or can you get tickets separate? Do you know how much they will be mas o menos? (sorry if this is elsewhere, Ive not found it)
We were going to go to Pyramid, but not completely convinced we will make it after dc10, and partying all weekend... getting on now! haha
Hope fully see you at some point! and any other spotlighters too :)

@stivi .... or anyone really!
whats the deal with Cova Santa KOD on the Tuesday? Do you need to have been to Pyramid the night before? Or can you get tickets separate? Do you know how much they will be mas o menos? (sorry if this is elsewhere, Ive not found it)
We were going to go to Pyramid, but not completely convinced we will make it after dc10, and partying all weekend... getting on now! haha
Hope fully see you at some point! and any other spotlighters too :)

I am sure you will be able to get in w/o having been to pyramid.
no idea on prices just yet sorry.

Back