Couples in Ibiza??

PMCD1

Me my Wife and another two couples is planning on going to ibiza 2022 for the first time we are all between the ages of 24-27 should we go to San Antonio or Playa de bossa.... only playing to do a Superclub one night we are only going for 4 Nights in Total let me know đź‘Ś

soulcompromise

Hi PM.

I haven't been to Ibiza, but when I sought advice about my trip in 2019, most of the UK members seemed to like San Antonio a little more than Playa den Bossa. I didn't get an overwhelming American review; possibly because Britain will holiday in Ibiza, while we Americans (I'm from the US) would pay a heavier air fare and consider cruising or something domestic like Hawaii instead.

There are Americans who probably spend their spring break in Ibiza, but I think probably they're in the minority.

I think the main reason was mostly people had been to PdB previously, or possibly that PdB had gotten to be shabbier over time or was in need of renovation.

I was planning on staying at the Hard Rock Cafe in Ibiza, which is a nice place in PdB.

The other thing to consider is W in Eulalia.

PMCD1

Hi PM.

I haven't been to Ibiza, but when I sought advice about my trip in 2019, most of the UK members seemed to like San Antonio a little more than Playa den Bossa. I didn't get an overwhelming American review; possibly because Britain will holiday in Ibiza, while we Americans (I'm from the US) would pay a heavier air fare and consider cruising or something domestic like Hawaii instead.

There are Americans who probably spend their spring break in Ibiza, but I think probably they're in the minority.

I think the main reason was mostly people had been to PdB previously, or possibly that PdB had gotten to be shabbier over time or was in need of renovation.

I was planning on staying at the Hard Rock Cafe in Ibiza, which is a nice place in PdB.

The other thing to consider is W in Eulalia.

We're from Ireland so was thinking about San Antonio we mostly will go for bars instead of clubs was thinking maybe getting like a 4 Star hotel. Also flights are pretty cheap from Ireland and the UK that's why so many people goes we went to Kavos last year it was pretty cool