C

Don't know if it had been posted in here before, but one of my favorits on every weekend is KitKat Berlin.
Great techno and great dancers... sometimes they do Zoom parties as well, those have some crazy folks in it.

Awakenings will have another online event this year..

anyone else on Biceps second live stream tonight? looking forward to it.. beers are chilled and speakers brought downstairs ready

anyone else on Biceps second live stream tonight? looking forward to it.. beers are chilled and speakers brought downstairs ready
I watched the shows and really enjoyed hammer and bicep, new versions of opal and glue.

I live a few miles away from the venue and so had a feeling of so close but so far.

I watched the shows and really enjoyed hammer and bicep, new versions of opal and glue.

I live a few miles away from the venue and so had a feeling of so close but so far.
yeah Hammer did well on warm up duties, yes the live edits were insane the glue one stretched over what seemed like ten minutes..didn't think they could touch up on a masterpiece anymore but was proven wrong! absolute visonary's

Last edited:
170220130_10158063232355936_4154626766093874045_n.jpg

Back