C

The kittster.. why what did I say?... LoL.. he's up here during the week..I might go SUP with him...?
True story he's actually selling loads of records, and twisty knob things from the 70s,80s and 90s that he's gathered up over the years to go to Australia where his woman is.? The beautiful Margie Jean. She went home last year after the bush fires wiped out her whole town or whatever it was.. couldn't be here and all her family over there lost everything.. and he was to follow her out and the covid hit... If he has any new Disco I'll let you know..?
She plays a mean fiddle that would be welcome at San Trinxa any day

True story he's actually selling loads of records, and twisty knob things from the 70s,80s and 90s that he's gathered up over the years to go to Australia where his woman is.? The beautiful Margie Jean. She went home last year after the bush fires wiped out her whole town or whatever it was.. couldn't be here and all her family over there lost everything.. and he was to follow her out and the covid hit... If he has any new Disco I'll let you know..?
Electronic 80s I’m after

She plays a mean fiddle that would be welcome at San Trinxa any day
The rave version

don't know if you guys use twitch, but there's a live mix right now on @abracadabra with the likes of 'blond:ish' (owning the stream account?) or 'super flu' chilling in the chat.

german duo 'super flu' stream almost every day during the week from ~10 am-2pm on twitch.
they have an "outdoor office" container in a location called "station endlos" in halle, germany, where they stream from. they announced to have some guests joining them, like matthias tanzmann on 20 january and andhim some days later.

"superflu_music" on twitch.tv

I know iv ranted on this before but I think it's ironic bicep doing an article saying 'djs who don't need the money playing plague raves in different countries is painting the industry in bad light' yet they are happy to charge people £15 to watch them play solitaire on their laptops through a kaleidoscope

german duo 'super flu' stream almost every day during the week from ~10 am-2pm on twitch.
they have an "outdoor office" container in a location called "station endlos" in halle, germany, where they stream from. they announced to have some guests joining them, like matthias tanzmann on 20 january and andhim some days later.

update - the following acts will join super flu starting ~10 o'clock in the morning:
26.01. andhim
27.01. monkey safari

'cioz' live right now for another 45 mins on twitch.tv/superflu_music

'dapayk' live right now for another 1,5 h on twitch.tv/superflu_music

Last edited:
Back