C

Your boy Mano on the Boiler Room @craig72
How was it.. had few pints yesterday came home about 12 brilliant idea to take a swedger..... couldn't even read or look at anything my phone. .. really strong yips.. only one each.
IMG_20200628_115418.jpg
..these bad boy are going now in 5 4 3 2 and one..?

Production level on the Awakening streams from the Gashouder is incredible.
Last day today but they are available to catch up.

Production level on the Awakening streams from the Gashouder is incredible.
Last day today but they are available to catch up.
Any recommendations. ? I don't like anything to Tech or clockwork cheese... Have watched Nina K on mute no problem..

Any recommendations. ? I don't like anything to Tech or clockwork cheese... Have watched Nina K on mute no problem..
Joris Voorn was nice, but it can get close to cheesy. Enjoyed Maceo and Joseph Capriati.
Nina, Amelie a bit too hard and one-sided for my taste :)

How was it.. had few pints yesterday came home about 12 brilliant idea to take a swedger..... couldn't even read or look at anything my phone. .. really strong yips.. only one each.
View attachment 9437
..these bad boy are going now in 5 4 3 2 and one..?

Only quickly skimmed through it but sounded good! What yips were these? Only ones i’ve heard of round here atm are little chefs or something....

Ps not a fan of Estrella !!

Done a couple of these myself, links below to the recordings as embedding isn't working. Had technical issues with the second set and the sound went towards the end so i was continuing the recording whilst trying to sort that out so it's not perfect ?

Link 1
Link 2

Only quickly skimmed through it but sounded good! What yips were these? Only ones i’ve heard of round here atm are little chefs or something....

Ps not a fan of Estrella !!
They looked like Bob Marley with the dreads and really well made but later found out they are some rapper bloke .. fckn strong

I can't get into any pill report sites on my safe phone...lol but his name is Takashi 911 I think..

Can’t get into these streamed festivals at all me. Reckon anyone actually sits there and watches the production?

Back