C

Just to name the streams that have not been posted here yet:
21:00 CET
Marco Carola from Space Miami
HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MUSICONOFFICIAL

18.30 GMT / 19:30 CET
Moondance Lockdown Session with Slipmatt, Ratpack, Sense, Acid House Brothers, Trix, Twista + more
HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MOONDANCERAVERS/PHOTOS/A.97453334843/10158067050274844

15:00 - 15:00 next day CET
STMPD RCRDS Livestream with Martin Garrix and many more.
HTTPS://WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/P/B962NLEL5GX/?UTM_SOURCE=IG_EMBED

17:00 - 20:00 CET
Pan Pot Studio Session
HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/EVENTS/1243953025797293/

some Sunset deep house mix from a good Parisian contact in his garden, mixin in few small ibiza spots since 2 years:
Veto, Malanga café, experimental beach last year n back to France along this quarantine, even though he is used to travel from France to ibz n other country , but on dole for now ?
it was hard to have some sessions for green grass djs in ibz , (mixing on vinyl and dj since more than 20years ) i can't imagine soon

Fb video

Last edited:
Chris Liebing is playing right now. Nicole Moudaber and Umek are next... strong Techno night ahead....

Dj EZ doing one of his 24 hour set specials now through till 6pm tomorrow!

Last edited:
i ve listened to some mix posted, a way to have a glimpse wich kind of music people are into :hard house ,Trance, experimental

For beatport live, i just reminds Themba not my thing as i ve already seen him at blue marlin,when listening to his set
Blond:ish :confused: (i left 30mn b4 end of her set last year along woomon party,as too tired, i need kickin music to stay alive on dancefloor, i made the choice for fresh ginger schweppses and perky beef in Woomon P, waiting for mates to come back at end of her set, they bored me too hi opening when they were a duo )same for gorgon city , eats everything wicked tech house along 20mn then....(it was boring along ushuai openin)
Sebastien Leger, was expectin more kickin nomad House from him, Lafleur not my kind even it was nice last time i saw her , Resistance party in vista room
David Morales tribute to Frankie Knucles, too mellow this House , i need some hi-Hat , he never disappointed in all sets i saw him in ibz (glitterbox, privilege instead of roger S that played cheezy House glitterbox closing 19 with EDM flavours and wicked one glitterbox 18)
Cox playin jazz funk last week ?
Dj Sneak, OK
at least it help to fill my black list djs not to see on the island ?

Nicole Moudaber playin House ?

TONIGHT ? Lock in from 8pm (GMT) / 9pm (CET) as we bring you a whole night of iconic Ibiza performances from Stormzy, Chase & Status, Craig David, Ed Sheeran & more!
? Stream LIVE on Youtube at bit.ly/IRewindYT
or right here on Facebook at bit.ly/IREwindFB ?
#RAVEFROMHOME
#SAVETHESUMMER

91624920_10159521114654908_5803673978622967808_o.jpg

Back