C

Michael Klein on the Cocoon live stream is good right now - looks like a stay at home watergate club!

Pacha (Disco)House party ! i remember ibz 18 ,introducing this dj at pikes hotel to a house addict spotlight with his wife and he love it (we were only 5-8 people (with other netherland contact i didnt knew he was along my fb contacts ? as he didnt dare to say hello but spot he was really into the music and finally recognize him along other following party, fb contact from other netherland ones ive already seen past years ) on this small room at pikes i forgot the name(and made a pic to not forget the name) and didnt knew there was other room with a dj beside main one Freddies and pool...)

Last edited:
HOSH - this thursday 30th april at 8pm CET

94436803_3133591706671949_6218203760808689664_o.jpg

What’s people’s thoughts on them, who you been Tuning in for?

I’ve seen all of Paul Van Dyks from Berlin, Nick Warrens and the Tall Paul ones on Friday Nights have been ace

also Tale Of Us from Ibiza and Jason Bye on the Roof of his San Antonio apartment have been great. He does play a lot of good Music

I can't watch them.. wait till they pop up on SoundCloud.... I did watch Nina in her bedroom with sound down and some other music playing though....if someone is taking the piss I might for a bit but DJ Sadpuss no way...

A local headcase here done one on his Facebook last weekend that had the whole town talking.. he has loads of records from the 90 and he can mix. Off his head by the sound of it. talking, showing all his flyers, slagging people who he bought the records off over the years. Just crazy stuff.. I'm not on the FB but I will try get the link..

Back