Come party with us 24-27 September.

BALR.

We are a group of 5 South African guys who will be visiting Ibiza from 24-27 September. We’ve already booked a VIP table for 10 at the Guetta closing party at Ushuaia. Any ladies looking to join us for a party and help us consume all that alcohol let me know.

We are staying at Hard Rock Hotel. We’re all pretty chilled and enjoy partying and would love to meet some interesting like-minded people from all over the world.

One of the nights we definitely plan to hit the Pacha VIP section. Someone who knows their way around Ibiza and can recommend the hottest places to visit will be a great help to us.

We also plan to charter a yacht in the day time and visit the surrounding islands. Anyone interested please hit me up.

Ciao

What about sept 26th Paradise closing...it may be a shock after GuettA party as 2 differents world :D but it's the main big Closingt along ur stay

Blue Marlin ibiza cala jondal is not to miss , sept 27th u got Paradise after party there (not confirmed but was there pas 2 years) from 6pm to midnight...

sept 27th is Ego manumission closing, if u got money to spread it's more this place than Pacha/ushuaia, as this is the most glamorous place in Ibiza :cool:

The BEST IBZ 2018 for me after doing 20+ more parties in ibz this year

The music:Best ever Happy House Music heard in ibiz since a long time with a drummer
the location:Fancy one
The public:Beautiful People

40387302_10155544067601969_8821138698792861696_n.jpg

What about sept 26th Paradise closing...it may be a shock after GuettA party as 2 differents world :D but it's the main big Closingt along ur stay

Blue Marlin ibiza cala jondal is not to miss , sept 27th u got Paradise after party there (not confirmed but was there pas 2 years) from 6pm to midnight...

sept 27th is Ego manumission closing, if u got money to spread it's more this place than Pacha/ushuaia, as this is the most glamorous place in Ibiza :cool:

The BEST IBZ 2018 for me after doing 20+ more parties in ibz this year

The music:Best ever Happy House Music heard in ibiz since a long time with a drummer
the location:Fancy one
The public:Beautiful People

40387302_10155544067601969_8821138698792861696_n.jpg

Unfortunately we leave for Amsterdam on the 27th so we won’t be able to make it to some of the closings.

We will definitely look at attending the Paradise closing. Thanks a million for you help.

Paradise closing is not to miss, go there max 8pm (doors open 6pm , close 6h00am)
when garden shut (midnight or later) it will be rammy as hell in the 2 other rooms..
at 2h00am, u are allowed to leave the place and get back with uv stamp o ur wrist...(i'll leave as place is to crowded, to go to other free party at pikes hotel that end 4h00am, and back dc10 with less people around 4h30 :D)
ticket is only availabe online or at doors (if u show up there 11pm or after without tix, queue may be huge & no point to go there so late...)

if u can't do Blue marlin ibiza on thurs, go there tuesday 7pm , place is quiet dead out of fri sat sunday, i don't know if Ocean beach ibiza may fit more to you

Back