Cocoon.........Terrace open from 6pm (august 3rd)

grego

no thread about this yet??

So then, its been talked about a lot........now it's finally happening.

Cocoon will open the Terrace from 6pm on Monday 3rd August, Cassy is opening and later Sven and the rest will play. richie hawtin is in the main room.

Cocoon is trying for a long time to do this 6pm opening...they finally made and it remains to see how packed it will be throughout this 12 hours session...

Last edited by a moderator:
they've done the right thing by putting decent names on early, cassy from 6pm and sven from 8 is cool. if it doesn't work with those guys doing it at that time, then it won't work.

finally time to go crrrrrrraaazzyyyyy on monday afternoons again...:twisted:...just do it dc10 style!...sven doing 8pm-12pm & 2am-end...LOL...i cant wait to see him off his head tuesday morning in style...BIG LOVE8)

I'm really tempted to pop over to go to one, they look really good.... how much are they charging for entry at 6 and what will the drinks prices be like? a 12 hour session in amnesia could be costly!

I'm really tempted to pop over to go to one, they look really good.... how much are they charging for entry at 6 and what will the drinks prices be like? a 12 hour session in amnesia could be costly!

Can't see them cutting the drinks prices somehow - it's amnesia we're talking about here! :)

Can't see them cutting the drinks prices somehow - it's amnesia we're talking about here! :)

I dont know there have been a few cuts this season... I remember my mate coming back fromt he bar saying its well cheap in here this beer was only 7 euros... I told him to think about what he just said!

Sven had sed that before 1am the drinks are half price.... anyone know if this is true? and does anyone think this will apply for the 6pm starts?

This sounds good...
However, after my first night in ibiza on sunday i don't know how up for it i'll be that early on....But don't want to miss out on this!

Cocoon have brought tickets down to my bar today.

Before 9pm its 45EUR which includes a free drink... drinks will have a 50% reduction until 12am. The normal ticket price which you can enter at anytime will be 50EUR.

Back