Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

I think it's a big shock but probably for the best. I haven't been since 2016 opening party (great night!) but my friend who went last year in August when (i think) it was Beyer in Main Room and Ricardo and others in terrace said it really was pretty empty the whole night with only a handful of people in the main room at any time. A new venue and day might just be the change that it needs.

Wow. This is freaking insane. I LOVE it!

I wonder what the night will be like? I.e Sven + 1 or 2? Or a few headliners plus a back room with emerging talent?

Either way this is BIG!

excellent move
Mr Why - can see the main room hosting the big names with the global room hosting up and coming names in the Cocoon stable & related scene

now, can someone persuade Sven to book a pre-opening event in the first week of May?

So will they be dropping some residents now? Surely they cant have Sven, Beyer, Ilario, RV and Nina anymore? Not to mention the 'smaller' names that make a fair few appearance

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........mates stag do was build around cocoon on a monday at amnesia...
Yepp we planned our trip around this to! 2 Mondays so we could do a Circo and Cocoon! Wednesday was meant to be my chilled night!

Shocked, curious and slightly excited. So many unanswered questions about residents, capacity at Pacha etc... As I said in the other thread this for me is as big as Space closing. Cocoon has been the only constant in an ever-changing landscape so to see it move is huge.

@stivi you obviously know more than us but cannot say at this stage - what are your views?

very sad...nothing better than Cocoon Amnesia on a Monday. Last year numbers definately thinned out by 5am but it was somehow a bit more intimate. I am sure they know what they are doing but its really an end of an era for me. After Space their was a void and before we can settle down...this! Things evolve so lets see...I''ll keep an open mind. good luck to both Amnesia and Cocoon - at least it has all been done with a bit of dignity

So will they be dropping some residents now? Surely they cant have Sven, Beyer, Ilario, RV and Nina anymore? Not to mention the 'smaller' names that make a fair few appearance

But we may be thinking of the old way of doing things? We don’t know what Pacha will look like this season? I.e. concept wise. And let’s not forget that there is room for afters and daytime parties at their other venues. There may be more not less Cocoon!

But we may be thinking of the old way of doing things? We don’t know what Pacha will look like this season? I.e. concept wise. And let’s not forget that there is room for afters and daytime parties at their other venues. There may be more not less Cocoon!
Very intriguing!! All rather exciting if you ask me! Although the Wednesday has annoyed me because I don't think ill be able to go!

So Pre Party @ Destino, then Pacha and Afters @ Tox :)
I`m still shocked...like mentioned here many times before...Cocoon @ Amnesia was an institution. A constant through all those years coming to the island. Its been a important part of the clubbing / electronic music scene around the world.

Yeah sadly think i'll miss Cocoon this year now...was all geared up for a Circo/Cocoon evening into early hours...

Do we actually know if it is Wednesday? When I said “Cocoon Pacha Wednesday” about a week back I heard it from someone drunk in a bar in Zermatt (of all places) where I’m skiing at the moment. I never at that stage thought it was factual haha.

Back