Cocoon 2015

Chris L

Adam Beyer mentioned on DCR 246 that his dates for Cocoon this summer are locked in and are available, i have yet to find them anywhere. Does anybody have any info on this? And for that matter while we are at any possibility of a full lineup announcement coming soon?

still none of the techno parties cocoon enter music on hyte announced any line up. cocoon just mentioned the people playing during the summer which is nina kraviz one of them :lol:

Visited Formentera 2 years ago, just during the daytime though. Where abouts is this Tipic Club? And do events there attract reasonable size crowds?

The tipic club is on the road from es pujols to san Fernando (ferran) ,
not far from es pujols.

cocoon will start releasing their line ups soon. not sure about the rest.

If I'm not mistaken this is the latest they have ever released their line-ups? Usually drip one a day from early April don't they? The season starts 4 weeks today!

Late lineup releases means there are a lot of negotiations going on. Should be interesting how it all shakes out. I hope there is something new and exciting besides Hyte.

Everything seems to be getting announced much later than usual this year.

Knock-on effect of Space Opening party date palava & Amnesia vs Luciano Origins debacle maybe?

Promoters being more cautious and waiting until everything is rubber stamped? No bad thing in my estimation.

i also think because there will be lots of new nights fighting for a finite number of talents whose prices rise with the demand and who sit back to see promoters fight for them before they commit.

Was the lineup for the Cocoon opening party announced yet? If not, they hashtagged Sven, Ilarioalicante, Dixon, Recondite and Scube in an Instagram post about their opening party

Was the lineup for the Cocoon opening party announced yet? If not, they hashtagged Sven, Ilarioalicante, Dixon, Recondite and Scube in an Instagram post about their opening party

Yeah, it's been listed in the party calendar for a bit now.

Really anxious about the rest of the lineups on the other days...and also about Hyte as well which we haven't heard anything about!

Some math...other than opening, there are 17 other dates with lineups left to announce.

IIRC they haven't dripped announcements on weekends, and there are only 18 weekdays between now and June 1. Better get started!

Also realistically the promotion should be 100% on the opening party once it gets anywhere near June 1...so probably not even 18 days to get the other stuff out.

yes the opening line up had been announced a while ago. just have a look on our lovely calendar ;)

Finally we're getting somewhere lol. Both lineups are great, hope the 22nd is as well (no Dubfire please)

Back