Coastline

carltoon

Just back from Ibiza, headed off for tea and was suprised to see it shut, fencing all around it, paint on windows, looked rather derelict and depressing. Anyone shed any news on this and whats happening with Coastline, went to Sun Sea next door and the food etc was immense so cant complain, just a bit sad really, always enjoyed Coastline, cheap food and excellent views.

Coastline lost their music license in 2007 so 2008 resulted in no pre-parties and as a result a lot less money coming in. They were therefore unable to afford to open in 2009.

That is **** news that! I havent been since 2006 and always used to love going to Coastline for a feed and the view.No Dc10, no Coastline, No more daytime clubbing. What are the Spanish Goverment trying to do, stop people coming to Ibiza anymore.

coastline opened or closed?

just wondering what the deal is with Coastline I read it lost it's music licence and had closed but just read a review from this year and said they had been there, so very confused now?!

just wondering what the deal is with Coastline I read it lost it's music licence and had closed but just read a review from this year and said they had been there, so very confused now?!

Sounds like that person was confused and was at one of the other places on the strip, or was lying!

Back