C'mon then.......

As a Liverpool supported I couldn't possibly cheer on the Mancs!

But to be honest, I do think they'll pip Chelsea to it. 1-0 or something!!

I agree. As a Liverpool fan im having a tough day! Everytime anything about the match comes on TV im changing the channel as quickly as I can!

Not bitter or anthing me... :x

I'm more interested to see how the pitch will stand up to 90+ minutes of wear and tear + its apparently going to p*** down tonight too!!! which wont help matters....

oh and Chelsea to win...... :lol::lol:
Good choice ;)

I saw the pitch from afar yesterday. Looked perfectly normal. And the boys seemed to be moving and passing around on it just fine. Although there are apparently a couple of small bad patches.

Im hoping its United coz I do like em alot (thats from pre-success years I might add;)). However although omens may suggest a United win with it being the 50 year Munich anniversary I got this gut feeling that Chelsea might nick it.

After all the poo Grant has taken he deserves a break...Man United to win on pens8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off to meet up with my crew before heading to the stadium :D

GO BLUES!! :twisted:

would that be roman and his 'entourage' by any chance??

I tell you if I see that camera pan round the posh seats tonight and I see your face within spitting distance of the russian chelsea owner I'm going to be wondering how close you really are.........more than aiding him I reckon :lol:.

Man Utd 2-1 and Ronaldo to score (can't decide whether it'll be the opener or the decider), can't stand chelsea, that twat Drogba in particular, hopefully him and Ballack have a lovers tiff again and he gets an efficient German left hook right to the jaw!!

Obviously a chelsea win but it'll be tight. Just hope it's not the same as the FA cup and one team gets an early goal. That'd see it liven up a bit. But still chels to win...

Off down the pub in a mo for it!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back