C'mon then.......

Deano1974

.....who's gonna win it?

United or Chelsea?

My moneys on United but thats only natural due to being a fan, what about everyone else?

About time Deano!!

I wasnt going to start a thread on this, as I think it's the duty of a "proper fan" of one of the clubs involved;) . But as you have asked............

I think that the rags have the ability and the flair and the personel to pull this off.........however you have to go for chelsea (like at OT last season). Sometimes (like in cup final 2007 and last league game at the bridge) Fergie puts out a team and a formation that says to chelsea "we're scared of you" and this is playing into their hands.

so there you have it!

go for it from the start and you will win, sit back and be nervy..chelsea will nick it!!!

does that answer your question?

Gotta be the Blues. But it will be very very tight.

1-1 in the 95th minute, when substitute Andriy Shevchenko comes on to score the winning goal. 75% of the stadium goes mental - both Chelsea side and neutral areas (ya, he's Ukrainian, but the Russians adore him).

and for you too? you might get lucky ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Why else do you think I'm hoping for a Chelsea win ;)

On a complete tangent a bloke from my work was flying out to Moscow this morning, flight was meant to leave at 6am, we've just heard that their plane is faulty and they can't get a replacement in time so they've all had to come back - can you imagine how gutted you would be when you had tickets and everything :evil: He said it's all kicking off at Gatwick :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Why else do you think I'm hoping for a Chelsea win ;)

On a complete tangent a bloke from my work was flying out to Moscow this morning, flight was meant to leave at 6am, we've just heard that their plane is faulty and they can't get a replacement in time so they've all had to come back - can you imagine how gutted you would be when you had tickets and everything :evil: He said it's all kicking off at Gatwick :lol:

Ha ha! It's on BBC now! I bet he's livid!!!

About time Deano!!

I wasnt going to start a thread on this, as I think it's the duty of a "proper fan" of one of the clubs involved;) . But as you have asked............

I think that the rags have the ability and the flair and the personel to pull this off.........however you have to go for chelsea (like at OT last season). Sometimes (like in cup final 2007 and last league game at the bridge) Fergie puts out a team and a formation that says to chelsea "we're scared of you" and this is playing into their hands.

so there you have it!

go for it from the start and you will win, sit back and be nervy..chelsea will nick it!!!

does that answer your question?

more detailed than expected from the blue side of manchester :lol: and probably not to far from the truth on a league/fa cup outing however I do think that we are more relaxed now the league is in the bag and when we are relaxed and in control stopping us is very difficult.......like you say if we come out of the blocks all guns blazing I do think the celebration bus will be stopping Manchester traffic again ;):lol:!

more detailed than expected from the blue side of manchester :lol: and probably not to far from the truth on a league/fa cup outing however I do think that we are more relaxed now the league is in the bag and when we are relaxed and in control stopping us is very difficult.......like you say if we come out of the blocks all guns blazing I do think the celebration bus will be stopping Manchester traffic again ;):lol:!

errr I wouldn't be so sure about that

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1050372_united_parade_doomed

:lol::confused:

I'm more interested to see how the pitch will stand up to 90+ minutes of wear and tear + its apparently going to p*** down tonight too!!! which wont help matters....

oh and Chelsea to win...... :lol::lol:

OMG.......at this point i can see alot of love for the blues and I bet you've all been loyal fans since you knew anything about football ;)....and I never thought I say this but where is jonny68 when you need him :lol::lol::lol::lol:!

As a Liverpool supported I couldn't possibly cheer on the Mancs!

But to be honest, I do think they'll pip Chelsea to it. 1-0 or something!!

OMG.......at this point i can see alot of love for the blues and I bet you've all been loyal fans since you knew anything about football ;)....and I never thought I say this but where is jonny68 when you need him :lol::lol::lol::lol:!

Married to a Scouser I would be disowned if I supported the opposition mate......:rolleyes:

Back