clubtix.co.uk

J

jsmith4519

anyone used this site? any good? waste of money? anyone who knows please share your info

Hmmm,

it does give indications of entry-fees.

But it says, for example:

PACHA
Friday, June 27 at MIDNIGHT
CLUB TIX: Empire : Bobby & Steve

EMPIRE (Bobby & Steve)
£15.00

does this mean the Pacha 30th Anniversary with
Deep Dish, Pete Tong, Behrouz will only cost about 15 pounds???

...and the order page is not secure. Procede with extreme caution.

hiya,i actually phoned to order tickets today to avoid doing it over the net however decided against it as the credit card holder has to collect the tickets when you arrive from an office in ibiza-not possible when daddy is the credit card holder and was paying for the tickets for us-bummer!!!

hmm so u could pay here get there...no office...might start my own version up lol

BE CAREFULL THERES LOTS OF SCAMS OUT THERE APPROACH WITH CAUTION

Don't use them, they are ripping you off!!

If you want tickets, go around Ibiza Town for the best prices!

Bobby and Steve's night is on a Friday at El Divino.

They are charging £20 for Soul Heaven/Southport Weekender at PinUp and it's only 20 Euros!!

cheers robbie had sort of decided the best option is flyers/pre bars for tickets

So .. i buy tickets throught clubtix.co.uk. and now i read this forum and i am little bit scared..
what are yous experiences with that?

thanx

hi flyman,

i can't comment on how the ticket sales are run, but clubtix is affiliated iwth ticketweb, one of the largest online ticket outlets, so i am sure they are genuine.

at the moment we only sell space and manumission tickets through this site - and you don't have to pick up the tickets beforehand, they are sent to you via email and you simply bring them to the guestlist entrance - less queuing, far cooler ;)

we shall be selling Ibiza Rocks tickets very soon and hopefully next year Pacha.

the best thing about our tickets is that you don't have to run around on the island and pick them up.

anyway i'm sure you'll be fine

Dr Mick said:
hi flyman,

i can't comment on how the ticket sales are run, but clubtix is affiliated iwth ticketweb, one of the largest online ticket outlets, so i am sure they are genuine.

at the moment we only sell space and manumission tickets through this site - and you don't have to pick up the tickets beforehand, they are sent to you via email and you simply bring them to the guestlist entrance - less queuing, far cooler ;)

we shall be selling Ibiza Rocks tickets very soon and hopefully next year Pacha.

the best thing about our tickets is that you don't have to run around on the island and pick them up.

thanx Nick.

next year maybe amnesia tickets on spootlight.. :)

my question to you is than i buy tickets throught clubtix i get that email ticket, i pay throught virtual internet pay card, and in this "web ticket" is writtten that i must take with my into club credit card with which was payment done. but i have only number not real card? do you think that will be problem?
i take ID card, i will be on clubtix list, i take email order, virtual card number.. so is this enougt?

thanx

flyman said:
Dr Mick said:
hi flyman,

thanx Nick.

next year maybe amnesia tickets on spootlight.. :)

my question to you is than i buy tickets throught clubtix i get that email ticket, i pay throught virtual internet pay card, and in this "web ticket" is writtten that i must take with my into club credit card with which was payment done. but i have only number not real card? do you think that will be problem?
i take ID card, i will be on clubtix list, i take email order, virtual card number.. so is this enougt?

thanx
you really need to talk to someone at the company you bought them from. None of us are in a position to answer on their behalf ;)

Back