Clubbing after Ibiza in October

Mak40

Hey everyone,

Say you are on a clubbing high and hating that soon mainstream clubs will be closing. Where in the world would you go if you were free to?

And I am not talking about private parties (no matter how awesome they are). I am talking about big flashy clubs.

Any thoughts?

Party Wise I’ve got the Big One at Amnesia on the 27th as a final Trip to Ibiza this Year. Then my last 2 of the Year will be Bicep at Alexandra Palace and the Godskitchen 25th Birthday Bash in Birmingham both in December

The UK will have Printworks, The Warehouse Project, Crane and Beams all open soon so Plenty going on over here 😁

Party Wise I’ve got the Big One at Amnesia on the 27th as a final Trip to Ibiza this Year. Then my last 2 of the Year will be Bicep at Alexandra Palace and the Godskitchen 25th Birthday Bash in Birmingham both in December

The UK will have Printworks, The Warehouse Project, Crane and Beams all open soon so Plenty going on over here 😁
Looking forward to seeing which venue Gods decide on.

Yeah and me. It’s going to be popular so maybe the Sanctuary, Air won’t be big enough. Even with Airs outdoor space

Crane could be good. What do you think they will do?
I’m thinking Sanctuary too. Really hoping they don’t use the Rainbow Warehouse that they used for a while after Air.

ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event)
October 19 - October 23. All the promotors, all the dj's, all the big brands are there.
Very good to know. Especially since it is an event that takes place over a few days. It is not very practical for my purposes to fly somewhere for just one single day event.

Yeah and me. It’s going to be popular so maybe the Sanctuary, Air won’t be big enough. Even with Airs outdoor space

Crane could be good. What do you think they will do?
Crane it is. Never heard of it since you mentioned, good venue?

Line up is a bit predictable and I’d say Rong is a much stronger line up over 3 rooms. I’m not a fan of big warehouse events (prefer clubs) so I’ll be giving Rong a miss. I doubt I will go to Gods and save myself for Passion Classics at the beginning of January.

Crane it is. Never heard of it since you mentioned, good venue?

Line up is a bit predictable and I’d say Rong is a much stronger line up over 3 rooms. I’m not a fan of big warehouse events (prefer clubs) so I’ll be giving Rong a miss. I doubt I will go to Gods and save myself for Passion Classics at the beginning of January.
Me and the Mrs are going to go. I was hoping for Jon O Bir on that lineup but it should still be good, you’re right tho it’s a little predictable. Interesting to see what Picotto plays.

Just before my birthday as well

Be nice to get to a big, busy Trance event again 🙂

What about Tulum, you guys think that heading over there after Ibiza.. will kind of continue the same type of nightlife(hi ibiza mainly) ?

Back