Club by Vibra Tivoli apartments, Playa den Bossa

Dereklad

I know your gonna laugh..
what club is by here we go i september Vibra tivoli apartments..playa den bossa.
last time i went clubbing was in birmingham in the 90s ..we had to wear tie and trousers or we dident get in.
im looking for tickets ..and what do i get with my ticket money..
is there a dress code..
your laughing at me arnt you🤣

Octan and also the nearby hip-hop and reggaeton club SWAG as well. No real dress code for either. Streetwear is fine. Trainers fine. Shorts fine. Would avoid open-toed footwear. The latter encourages exposed flesh if you happen to be female.

Pre-sale tickets available here: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters_i.htm
More on the door. This covers your admission only. Drink prices coming soon, but you'll find out here.

I know your gonna laugh..
what club is by here we go i september Vibra tivoli apartments..playa den bossa.
last time i went clubbing was in birmingham in the 90s ..we had to wear tie and trousers or we dident get in.
im looking for tickets ..and what do i get with my ticket money..
is there a dress code..
your laughing at me arnt you🤣
Tuxedo compulsory for all Ibiza clubs. No dicky bow, no entry

Brilliant reply thanks.
That Ushuaia looks good.its 15 minite walk or 5 in taxti..i iphone mapped the route.

Definitely walkable! Could have sworn it's closer to a 5 minute walk, but then again I rarely walked there sober... 😂
I don't think a taxi would take you for such a short trip...

Back