Closing Sept 26th-Oct 16th

Discussion in 'Meet me in Ibiza' started by FallenangelGparsons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

[​IMG]

oh, you meant another kind of party... i can't post THAT kind of gif! :lol:

2. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

I can

3. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

no queue at pikes at 2am..we get back to pikes crom U

4. johndiamond

johndiamond Active Member

never doubt the power of the pirate.

club tropicana drinks are free in pikes. thanks captain

5. FallenangelGparsons

still got second tix, I kept for me but I had to change the date :D for melon Bomb This Friday
    yeah I had slept only 1h last Day,eyes were realy burning but after 4hrs sleep No more pain..
    Nice to see u again Mr Joey NEGRO ,didn't spot u in Pikes as minds is lost since 1rst day :spank: and didnt recognise ur wife too
    so many people keep on telling me Do u remember Me..
    I spot ita skinny boy I gave drink at Zoo tellimg me he was beaten by Zoo staff as caught with Ket bag :confused:
    some USA mate was supposed to follow but he stood me up saying he need to 'recover 1 day of 2:eek:

See u at U tonight

3 times in a row but I hope to get there soon in order to be on the 1h30 free guestlist..
    available on wall of event until 6pm

6. johndiamond

the pirate. what a guy. i met up with him yesterday morning for coffee and he's a nice fella.

me and the mrs decided last minute yesterday to go to pikes for keep on dancing.

not only did the captain appear at pikes, he presented us with pikes free drinks vouchers. fast forward an hour and he was giving out lollipops and gummy bears. around 12.30 he produced what looked like dried ginger lozenges :cool:

he's the best parisian rave pirate i ever met

top night.

7. diver

diver Well-Known Member

He is a nice guy as you said, doesn't seem like the same person who posts on here.

gutsy and johndiamond like this.
  8. johndiamond

i thought same but i think thats a language difference / cultural sense of humour thing.

i felt i should post on here as there's been a few cheap comments aimed at him down the years and he's a good guy.

kimajy, Don Simon, diver and 4 others like this.
  9. gutsy

gutsy Active Member

I get the comments about driving tired. For me over the 2 week period I would do less and save the money for taxi’s.
    But still I’ve met him twice this year and he is a cool guy who has a genuine love for Ibiza and party’s.
    Have realised having row’s or posting shit comments on a public forum is no good for anyone it’s awkward and can sometimes have a negative effect on newbies and regulars wanting to put comments out there for fear of getting slammed themselves. If you’ve got something to say write a private message (word in the ear) its always better IMO.

Dublindave and cunninghamali like this.
  10. craig72

He still has to explain African Tramp Dancer translation..

11. Rxstream

Rxstream Member

I also met him in may and september, he is a good driver. The only problem he had was walking up the hill, from El carmen cala de hort. A machine in the club, but i guess hiking is not his strong side.

12. craig72

Not to many hills in Paris..

13. Rxstream

Rxstream Member

And alot of paella before walking.

craig72 likes this.
  14. perrylgooner

perrylgooner Active Member

The Captain looks like he has two interesting female friends with him at the moment on instragram - as @johndiamond said, never underestimate the power of The Captain!

FallenangelGparsons likes this.
  15. craig72

The drumming clip..? :lol:

16. perrylgooner

perrylgooner Active Member

There must be some magic in those beats of his!

craig72 likes this.
  17. FallenangelGparsons

R U focusing on my Darbuka or on asses?:D
    At U I was with
    1 Portuguese girl
    1 Swiss girl
    1 USA boy
    1 it a boy
    spot Netherland guy met at Pikes last night
    another member I had just season real yesterday as same hotel..
    He brought 2 people from his hotel 1netherland girl 1 Argentinean bloke

I was searched by police after having a wee
    in the P in front of Rita
    what were u doing asked the officer
    just a walk..:D
    They search all the car.:rolleyes: found ginger bag
    what's this ?:lol:
    found bag of ginseng pills too..
    claiming to be aggressive to impress me but I was lol inside:D
    let ur hand on sight
    Can I use my phone ?(making fb publication u turn down ur torch ?u r blinding me
    to laugh about these cops)

craig72 likes this.
  18. Rxstream

Rxstream Member

I like the high heels at time and space, and the classic pirate smile.

craig72 likes this.
  19. craig72

When you see a gathering of beautiful women outside hotels in the figueretas area there's a good chance the pirate is on his way to give lifts,guestlists or other freebies.. makes me laugh when there's guys that spend all year in the gym, searching the internet for the tiniest shorts and tops and complaining about room to dance.. they dont as much as get a sniff of a woman over there..:lol:

20. FallenangelGparsons

I had a question
    foresee a mate not loyal (they all have money for Club tix,Drugs but less for Taxi ride :Dunless they dont have choice,No hard feelings, guyz :p)
    I told him im gonna give the 2nd name I put for Hotel pikes for him but met lovely Netherlands girl through other spotlight bounding...
    Should I keep this +1 at Pikes tonight for this bloke not reliable especially on Drugs or give to lovely girl?

issue solved if someone don't go anymore to pikes and can send me the screenshot of his ticket...
    issue solved if he recover again the kind of 1 rave 1 days off :lol:
    I've build a WhatsApp group with 7 people yesterday..but no way to add a feuckin desperate solo..unless he pay an entry for it :spank::arrow::lol: such meetic agency & so on :D