Closing Sept 26th-Oct 16th

Discussion in 'Meet me in Ibiza' started by FallenangelGparsons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

I was planning ibz Closing 17 , my 3rd trip to ibz this year from sept 27 Paradise closing to Dc10 circoloco clsoing oct 9

Dates are not confirmed but my trip should be included from sept 27 to oct 11oct

i ve got some former mates in minds, german girl and uk bloke from aug 17

I'm changing the rules as im not the red cross/agency of lonely people in ibiza :rolleyes: accepting all people efore knowing a little bit about their motivation

if u want to meetup for some parties/beach daytime feel free to give the max information in order for me to include u you in my whatsappgroup

Dates of your stay?
    Ur location? (mine is always Figueretas)
    ur kind of music? witch djs u r into in, wich party planned?
    Are u willing to follow me in some parties such as

sept 27 Paradise Closing
    Sept 28 Afterlife closing Hi in the dark closing?
    Sept 29 pool ocb closing or Children of 80 Closing glitterbox Closing
    Sept 30 Ants Closing Elrow closing

oct 1 Ibz spray ocean beach (+ Blue Marlin ibz?) Defected closing
    oct 2 Dc10 circoloco(+cocoon closing)?Hed kandi closing ocb
    oct 3 Zoo project daytime party+ Mosaic Pacha closing?
    oct 4 Hyte Closing (La troya?plan B)
    oct 5th solomun live at Destino Keep on dancing closing Heart ibiza
    oct 6th Ocean beach closing daytime
    + Wally lopez Heart Closing
    oct7th Blue Marlin closing
    Paris by night closing if i got a guestlist through parisian dj
    oct 8th Hi Closing
    oct 9th Circoloco Dc10 closing
    oct 10th Zoo project Closing

daytime include jockey club, Sa trinxa, ushuaia tower, Hard Rock & other places..

The countdown has just begun 2 days back from ibiz aug trip :lol:

Feel free to swap number or/and FB once i validate ur profile as i dont want to spread time to include some non motivating people such as the ones that left the group before beginning their ibz trip and some i never saw.

if u r into partying u got the best option in this topic ,add some guestlists for the one that will be my soulmate..
    19 days partying in a row along aug17 ☠
    I want you in ibz for all peopel that want to meet me
    [​IMG]

for the other people being afraid to be alone thinking they will meet other people through my group/knowledge of ibz , don't apply as i dont have time to spread with people that are not willing to meet,
    [​IMG]

for other people that have already their pack, its always cool to meet by chance

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    The Fog likes this.
  2. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Ffs..:eek: how can you even think of partying after arriving home..:)

cunninghamali likes this.
  3. kimajy

kimajy Well-Known Member

Normality is just too much of a shock after such an epic marathon :idea: :twisted::twisted::twisted:

FallenangelGparsons and craig72 like this.
  4. FallenangelGparsons

I got 2 night of sleep 14h,nearly what i slept along ibz Aug,minds is 100% working ,it s just the fact the sooner u plan ur trip the more u save € ,I just bought the single ticket Paris to ibz 85€ it cost me nearly 200€ for Ibz aug
    All I want is a lot of sleep b4 ibz closing I will go out in Paris only Aug 25th for Dj Harvey at Concrete hoping no rainy day.

craig72 likes this.
  5. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Try get a picture with Harvey..:cool:

FallenangelGparsons likes this.
  6. Vinyldreams

Vinyldreams Active Member

Pm me I'll try and sort paradise for you

FallenangelGparsons and craig72 like this.
  7. IanF

IanF Member

I'm not :spank: cool enough for this group :(but I'll be there :evil: and looking out :rolleyes:for the pirate. :arrow:

8. FallenangelGparsons

If u want Glitterbox or Resistance guestlist ,ask or a ride to Es Vedra or dinner at Can Pilot...

9. Vinyldreams

Vinyldreams Active Member

Thanks , was at glitter last night was pretty good , like I say should be able to sort paradise

10. Amp and Deck

Amp and Deck Active Member

is there a guestlist to join the whatsapp group?

11. FallenangelGparsons

No ,I'm just fed up to loose time with people I won't meet,the purpose of this topic is to meet ,if u r not sure to meet,don't ask to be in this forthcoming WhatsApp group, i m ok to spot people by chance.
    It always happened on Meet up posts since the first one i've created ibz 2002,u meet 20% of people..i met a lot of former mates ,I just want many mates as having busy schedule, the more reliable people u know the more parties u can do,securing the damcefloor (Dc10,amnezia...).
    Add random people I 'll meet.

Filgreen likes this.
  12. WuWei

WuWei Member

I'm thinking about heading over for the WooMoon Full Moon closing party on Sept 5th, & not leaving until the 12th. Nicky and several friends, get over on the 7th, however, she's already found a cheap flight on the 5th....we'll see.

13. FallenangelGparsons

Yes Woomoon (more details through private)worth from 5pm to midnight for sure and u can carry on til 6am too
    The day I need a camera my cell phone died and I miss a selfie(for my insta) with Luciano walking through crowd..
    I need motivating people as I left the party at 3h00 ,mate keep on satin I'm tired ,can we get home?..

WuWei likes this.
  14. FallenangelGparsons

i've added some events as for sme if i have a free guestist i will go (Paris by night Hi in the dark Maceo)
    13 days parting i na row i guess i can deal it as for aug it was 19 days in a row partying o_O
    i just need soulmate to motivate me as sometimes alone i may fell sleepy in the club :spank:

sept 27 Paradise Closing
    Sept 28 Afterlife closing Hi in the dark closing?
    Sept 29 pool ocb closing or Children of 80 Closing +glitterbox Closing
    Sept 30 Ants Closing Elrow closing

oct 1 Ibz spray ocean beach (+ Blue Marlin ibz?) Defected closing
    oct 2 Dc10 circoloco(+cocoon closing)?Hed kandi closing ocb
    oct 3 Zoo project daytime party+ Mosaic Pacha closing?
    oct 4 Hyte Closing (La troya?plan B)
    oct 5th solomun live at Destino Keep on dancing closing Heart ibiza
    oct 6th Ocean beach closing daytime
    + Wally lopez Heart Closing
    oct7th Blue Marlin closing Paris by night closing if i got a guestlist through parisian dj
    oct 9th Circoloco Dc10 closing

oct 10th Zoo project Closing

some daytime may change this schedule with local djs i follow at jockey club Chiringay, ushuaia tower...or afterparties
    for exploration i want to go to the place with the doors close to can soleil , carer codolar something like this..ive lost the adress when moving pics videos to my wifi 200Gb usb key :D i will write it into a paper in order to have the adress

Filgreen likes this.
  15. The Fog

The Fog Member

Will be there with my mates - will get in touch again moving forward!
    Getting sleepy in the club ... yeah, we can do something about that :cool:

We have our schedule of parties as well, but it will change every day. Elrow, Cocoon and circoloco are on it right now, amongst others.

16. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

you will miss amnesia closing if you go these dates GP.

17. FallenangelGparsons

yes i ve just notice it, maybe i ll ask 4 more holidays even i ran out of regular holydays as amnesia was the best ibz opening
    if Erick Morillo in lineup i cant miss it, other reason is that i win the amnesia contest, only 2 people are above me...
    they should put their closing aroung oct 7 th such as last year, whatever blue marlin closing is one main reason for this closing

in the group we r 3 blokes from aug whatsappgroup , i forgot an uk bloke from opening whatsapp group
    +german female include with former mates that always do Opening/Closing+some fb contacts, some parisian friends ..

craig72 likes this.
  18. WuWei

WuWei Member

I'm officially booked: 4th-11th WooMoon, Elrow, and Benimussa Park here I come.....

19. FallenangelGparsons

u forgot Glitterbox at Hi or Heart factory (or ressistance at Privilege) , add some destino event and blue marlin...

20. mmintz

mmintz Member

Resistance closing party is Sept 12. Got me excited for a second. My wife and I will be there 5-11 and join you at Destino for Solomun and Recondite and DC10 for Circo Loco closing. Will try and hit Keep On Dancing closing at Heart after Solomun unless we get caught up in the after party.