C

One week before reaching the island the ride list is closed :cool: & may be reopened to people i will see in ibz
i found what i was looking for:mates from sept 21 until oct 1 as from oct 2 until oct 11 i will hang with french couple, thing planned for a long time...

from 21th to sept 30 1 Uk girl in pdb not met in spotlight board
from 26th to oct 4 in San an, one spotlight i get in touch year 14 & dont meet in ibz as i saw his mess when in ibz in the other box i couldt read with an old cellphone, if anyone in san an that want to meetup, u can get in touch with him as i cant deal with many contacts in ibz...
from sept 27 one uk ibz virgin girl for one week in ibz town
From oct 1 for less than 1 week an us ibz virgin in pdb that should hang most of time with me & the french couple.
All mates are keen on House music old school one except us girl but she will change once listening to music from my usb card as many discovere & like it very much, you spot the right dude :cool:

See u all in ibz from sept 21 to oct 12, & dont be shy & give a shout,it will be easy to spot me anywhere in ibiza the sound of the drums, wafefan in hands in club,sparkling whistle (bought at Zodiko ibz aug 16, shop is closed i had to see in private the owner ) with blue marlin lace ,cap, dont know wich one ill buy when landing in ibiza Elrow cap? Glitterbox cap Space?dc10 sparkling one..will pick one on discount...
i will be pleased to see some spotligh/fb contacts ive always seen in the past & some ive never seen in real life too :cool: whether in planning meetup or just by chance as ibiza is a very small island & we see always the same face :D
ps:if some people still want to swap details do it now b4 i land in ibz, as i dont think iwill have time in ibz as i wont have time to sleep :lol: so going to have a look at spotlight board wil lbe a pain :spank::spank: & no offence if i dont reply to pm when in ibz...:D as time is tickin & so valauble once there, not the same when spending time along office duty job :lol:

Last edited:
i wanted some whislte as Sirena shop dodnt sell it anymore, & when chatting with the owner, she explain me that the shop is closed as they loose money opening it..so we arrange a meetup at the shop & i bought 8 whistles..4 for kids, as half are UV sparkling whistle ,half, just shine in the dark, good stuff for kids afraid of the dark...
Ibz - 6 can't Wait..got many contacts already in ibz, it will be fun to spot them by chance, some i've never seen in real life...some a few mn from past ibz trips...
It will be cool too to see the french Parisian scene in Ibza too...not to much parisian in my contact TBT..some djs, some organizer such as one who owned a club in ibiz JAG close ushuaia, for those that remember, managed bya former tv reality friend :cool:& 2 partners

No reply to this mess..
After party Cox at benimussa is for now best ibz 16 exp...
Anyone in for pukka boat party today? I will & Glitterbox Closing too
1 mate is on Music on guestlist with his friend..he may join me at Space as i told him this party suckX..
Last bomb I have gueslist for all Sankeys parties..only to mates such as @KingOf2morro .Dance 88 closin planned.
For those i dont know.. If you know You KNOW :D

Anyone that want to join or pack ?
3 nice partygoaers blokes :We party until the end ..:D
See u there in the garden early..5.00pm-7.00pm..Spot Elrow Rock Row cap Blue marlin lace yellow whistles..tank top..blue short
For people i ve been in touch ..Send Fb mess first..i got other spain number
DONTget offend if i dont text u..too busy too much fiestas..& for people using spotlight message i may not answer as friday ,mess read yesterday..what a pity as i was on my own but a Mental party at Glitterbox evzn rain cancell el salon room with melon bomb..party end 7h25
..dont know why the aug simcard didnt work anymore it should last 6 month..maybe the counter of mb is dropped to 0 after one month as ithere was 2gb left from vodaphone..
DANCE baby !!!
SEE U ON the dancefloor..
As some say we never stick to plan in ibz..:?:
As far as im concerned i ve just quit restaurant parties sunsets adding more parties :spank: such as circoloco today even with solomun but i got great solomun fans so i am opening to parties :p..unless its not the EDM shit!!:spank:( i guess my haters fanclub will grow up with this :D)

Last edited:
I ll plan Ocean beach Hed kandi if i havent found these 2 mates not on spotlight but friends of famous ibz vet i wont name :D not publishing here anymore,that ask me to go
.Spot white Dance 88 tshirt in the front or black tank top banana in the font Benimussa park in the back (90%)
.Rock * Row cap is pink(front) orange(top back) & black in front head..
Forget to say many people spot me in ibz & i dont recognise them at first :D
Yeah
.Francisco hippy number party hippy in av espana.. i tip him 10€
Some girls met after party cox. Weird i was sure i didnt met her..she told me she change from black hair to yellow.:D
French dj La bella ibiza resident at Glitterbox..italian girl from aug that hang in mates dausol app..spot from beginnin elrow closin & when leaving..lucky for them i give her a free ride to figueretas..

Oh YES OH YES
Plans always change in ibz
SEE U at Mosaic too on Tuesday if want to meet 4 blokes from Paris & Israel..
IT S all about connection in Ibz:cool:

Last edited:
Oh No oh NO..
No GL for Mosaic..it break my series of 5 parties in a row..:confused:

Only one spotlight today at Sol House with Jose Padilla?
HUGE event..SOL HOUSE is the SPOT if you can understand House Music :p
WE LL B BACK

I really need a rest tuesday night..So a good rest was welcome.
I spot the Mosaic Rp just after end of Mosaic Afterparty..
He told me i can put you +10 to next Mosaic..only one spotlight will take advantage of it hoping it should work this time..
I Guess i put 10people ON Dance 88 Glist tonight..only one for a spotlight.
There were 2 hot models in Ocean beach italian brunette & blond south African one .Never saw such perfect body..just get connected to south african model..it was her last day..
Everybody were nice to me in clubs
Because of my cool ★Swag★/dancing behaviour ..so i dont really need to pay drinks in clubs..people gave me drinks :p
The meetup gueslist is close..
No more Pm ..
This thread can be autodestroyed /deleted:lol:

Connection are stretching :cool:
.mates should be on circoloco Glist last monday
They were on Vip music on Glist last friday
:Models ,Drinks & other stuff for free..
Because of rain & comin late..they muss vip aera.n
Were on Vip Dk booth for Guy Gerber aug 16..

Don't pay gp..ruin
Connection are stretching :cool:
.mates should be on circoloco Glist last monday
They were on Vip music on Glist last friday
:Models ,Drinks & other stuff for free..
Because of rain & comin late..they muss vip aera.n
Were on Vip Dk booth for Guy Gerber aug 16..
Im there October 16:lol: we'll have to fckin meet up..this will better my meeting mick hucknel at ku 1994.

Ocean beach closin..in 1h00
If full buy the 25€ in bars guuys u should go there :D
Then Closing i Bmi
Then Lio
BE at Ocb if u want to join rides..mates are resting :rolleyes:
Be there & stop the meetup Blabla section :lol:

I waq kiddin for rides we(3blokes)were full with 2 uk female workers
Lio was planned but we went to Music for freaks after Blues marlin closin
If i knew i wont make lio i stay bmi later..from 9.pm to 1.00am
Any spotlight..
Ocb+Bmi+ pikes
Nothin can be better
MUSIC ON?:lol:
See u afternoon Ushuaia closin
Mate will rest (thought he has endurance(we party until end)..now ..feeling all parties side effects :D:D.hope the other wont too

7 of us going Ushuaia between 6-7pm later.
Arrived at Blue Marlin with the missus last night about 9:30pm and queued for over an hour wgilst hardly moving forward whilst every man and his dog walzted through the guestlist/vip i dont know what it was. Guess a free party in Ibiza at such a venue i wasnt surprised....
Left as had to meet friends arriving on the Island so we literally paid €40 in taxis to stand in a queue for an hour then sod off :(

No queue if u read my post.i ve already gave the tips..
Get spot by lovely netherland girl&swap numbers ((they were 2 girsl 1bloke) .sort them & let mates get in thr club .
Met Maceo promoter (on glistxme +alot of nice people,have to see me to talk about it)..
People on my Fb ,send fb pm.Free to mates..for other we have to talk :D

Back