Clockwork Orange @ Printworks

grassman

Anyone going? Gutted I couldn’t make Ibiza this year so going to this instead

Really looking forward to it

I love Printworks. And I loved my first experience of Clockwork this summer in Ibiza. But I feel like this is a horrible combo on paper.
Old school uplifting house music in a dark, cavernous industrial space :confused:

As bad as 130bpm Berlin techno in Ibiza :lol:

I love Printworks. And I loved my first experience of Clockwork this summer in Ibiza. But I feel like this is a horrible combo on paper.
Old school uplifting house music in a dark, cavernous industrial space :confused:

As bad as 130bpm Berlin techno in Ibiza :lol:

My thoughts exactly, I can't see how C/O is suited at all to Printworks (although I'm not a huge fan of Printworks anyway).

I have a feeling it’ll be more late 90’s trance than classic house, due to the venue. Clockwork Orange did get a bit trancey in the late 90’s when it was all the rage.

Easy....join the CW Facebook page ( takes a few days ) , then nearer the time lots will come up for sale they always do.

Have you seen the set times though, 50 minutes for some - WTF is that all about, awful.
Thanks KK,
Are you that certain that it’s worth me booking a Freda and Hotel?

Easy....join the CW Facebook page ( takes a few days ) , then nearer the time lots will come up for sale they always do.

Have you seen the set times though, 50 minutes for some - WTF is that all about, awful.
Yeah - 50 mins is a bit of a joke.

Thanks KK,
Are you that certain that it’s worth me booking a Freda and Hotel?

I reckon so, do your hotel via booking.com then you can always cancel.

Then just keep an eye on the webpage. I was in 2 minds about going, but since I saw the 50 min set times I don't think I will bother. Space is on at 338 and I think Bysie, Smokin Jo and a few of the old headliners from " We Love " are playing. White Isle boy makes a good comment about the music being played at Printworks, for me some of the old tunes will bomb there badly, and with 50 mins only that's around 8 - 12 tunes each, it will certainly be interesting what they will play.

cheers dude, Im not on Facebook. Im going to see if my Ibiza trip comes off first, if not I will be at this
I fly back form Ibiza the day before, not rest for the wicked!

If you decide you want a ticket get in touch with me and I can see if there are any spares and put you in touch with the seller, via whatsapp or email.

I fly back form Ibiza the day before, not rest for the wicked!

If you decide you want a ticket get in touch with me and I can see if there are any spares and put you in touch with the seller, via whatsapp or email.
thanks mate, thats really kind.
Ive just checked trains as well and prices are looking good

Well that was pretty f***ing good. I actually think big room house really suits that venue, huge classic house anthems really got the room rocking. And the amount of yummy mummy’s in there was beautiful!

I went yesterday. Actually spent most of the time in the small room. We arrived when John Kelly was playing and he was way too cheesy for my liking, then switched to grooverider in the other room, staying there until we went back for Roger Sanchez. My first time at Printworks for a clubbing session and I was hugely impressed. I thought the staff were outstanding. It’s a nice change to go somewhere, where the staff are polite and engage in conversation. Makes the whole thing a much more pleasurable experience.

Back