Clockwork Orange 2021

might be not but going by this picture posted & talk - the clue is in the sunset..

gotcha but I'd be massively surprised if they did it there. I don't believe they have the necessary licence to throw a party and CO attracts the masses so that could be suicide for sunset ashram.

as usual though - happy to be proven wrong. I remember a cool small-ish enter closings after there a few years ago, but in a way, those were different times, even if it's only 4 or 5 years ago.

my take is the sat is gonna be either in one of pdb's beach clubs or then in blue marlin or ocean beach.

where else could they do something that big daytime without getting into trouble?

my take is the sat is gonna be either in one of pdb's beach clubs or then in blue marlin or ocean beach.

where else could they do something that big daytime without getting into trouble?
its a bit of a curve ball as last week Nassau vids & photos were getting posted on the same feed...all will be revealed in 9-10 days time

I know it famously has two permanent middle aged residents living it up in the sun everyday, but would O Beach really entertain inviting Clockwork? Mid season? Even though it'd be a money spinner, I'd think it would completely go against their (very protective) brand image of being swamped by young beautiful people.

(Hey, I'm not saying the Orange Army aren't beautiful, but young, toned, uploading to Insta erm...)

There was a big hoohaa in 2016/17 when Scott Diaz claimed he got dropped from a booking there because of his body image. Well, that rules out most of the Clockwork regular DJs!! :lol:

I know it famously has two permanent middle aged residents living it up in the sun everyday, but would O Beach really entertain inviting Clockwork? Mid season? Even though it'd be a money spinner, I'd think it would completely go against their (very protective) brand image of being swamped by young beautiful people.

(Hey, I'm not saying the Orange Army aren't beautiful, but young, toned, uploading to Insta erm...)

There was a big hoohaa in 2016/17 when Scott Diaz claimed he got dropped from a booking there because of his body image. Well, that rules out most of the Clockwork regular DJs!! :lol:
Older, balder, fatter beautiful people

Back