class war

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Icebear69 done when I see some posts of The1likejose?
He was banned a while back due to too many posts crossing certain boundaries that the admin team had words over too many times.
He's a loss to the forum but rules are rules there's a thread about it :lol:

I am quite sure the Admin had good reason regarding icebear but this was not my topic. I was thinking of posts of other person, for example the class war picture......
For me one main part of Ibiza is or was tolerance and in this forum I sometimes miss this!

I am quite sure the Admin had good reason regarding icebear but this was not my topic. I was thinking of posts of other person, for example the class war picture......
For me one main part of Ibiza is or was tolerance and in this forum I sometimes miss this!
I totally agree on the lack of tolerance on here at times, feels like there should be an Ibiza pack to which any visitor must adhere to or they're looked down on.
But thankfully the reality of the holiday/trip we all spend life(never mind months) planning and enjoying is not quite as intolerant and we all enjoy the special vibe Ibiza has to offer generally without judgement.
That what makes Ibiza stand out after all :cool:

Do you not read the posts in this thread,or do you just look at the pictures? The amount of tolerance afforded to you in ibiza today,depends on the size of your bank account.

There is a class war going on,and the working class are taking one hell of a beating. Sorry for highlighting that fact. The low paid working class ibencos are certainly not feeling the any tolerance or love atm,trying to keep a roof over their heads to make room for you pair of wallys this summer.

I don't think you 2 are rich.. @OllieNotts @Nono just frustrated millionaires,or billionaires? :lol:

I've never had anything but nice treatment from the locals, I also don't get upset at seeing kids in vests or them silly caps with a flat peak that enjoy going go ushuia to see Steve aoki or whoever.
They've every right to vent frustration but I've not personally felt them take it out on me on my visits.
Im not rich unfortunately :(:lol:
You come across quite negative in a lot of your posts to be honest, to the point in fact I generally ignore you :lol:

I've never had anything but nice treatment from the locals, I also don't get upset at seeing kids in vests or them silly caps with a flat peak that enjoy going go ushuia to see Steve aoki or whoever.
They've every right to vent frustration but I've not personally felt them take it out on me on my visits.
Im not rich unfortunately :(:lol:
You come across quite negative in a lot of your posts to be honest, to the point in fact I generally ignore you :lol:

Same here - something for everyone

Just so the forum members know, that class war post was originally posted in the ' ibiza is no longer a friendly place' thread. People who read that thread would understand it.

Nono and ollie, judging by their post don't read that thread. So have posted a load of nonsense that doesn't apply there or here by the ,looks of it.

Anyway,it's a good move by the mods,and something else to discuss,maybe? The class war is going on everywhere,in every country around the world.

Last edited:
That doesn't seem to be going to well then?
Seeing as i ignore lots of the stuff you post and I've replied this time I'd say it's okay. I dont even read most of your posts :lol:
Come across strangely angry at times but clearly a lover of the thing we all have in common so to each their own and all that I'll go back to not reading again now :D

Seeing as i ignore lots of the stuff you post and I've replied this time I'd say it's okay

Well if the you reply again sometime, make sure you know what you're talking about. Because this time you didn't have a f***ing clue. The mods had to start a new thread off the back of the nonsense you and nono posted.

Chill out kid, you seem very pent up. Absolutely no need and your aggressive tone still there, you sound like a little bitch :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back